• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

So they have a photo op in front of the Mickey Floral at the MK entrance and they're going to turn person after person away from getting in line for it?

"But I just spent $200 for Memory Maker!" Sorry, still can't do it.

It might just be there is a special prop or something that passholders get to use at the location. I know this summer at EPCOT they had special props for passholders to use at the photopass spot in Italy. Others could still get photos taken there, just not with the special props

It might just be there is a special prop or something that passholders get to use at the location. I know this summer at EPCOT they had special props for passholders to use at the photopass spot in Italy. Others could still get photos taken there, just not with the special props
Yep, same at AK this past fall. It was just a sign you could hold that said Passholder.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Was worried the Imagination pavilion photo spots would replace the kids jumping with sounds area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter