News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda looks like faded black denim you would see teenagers wearing at the mall in the 1980s ... guess it sort of fits the "retro vibe" of Hocus Pocus in general, but not something I would be eager to wear
I agree - and I know the faded black denim is sort of back (at least I see it in stores)...but not something I think is very attractive for a shirt!

I don't think it has been mentioned on here yet, there was a major kitchen fire at the Four Seasons Resort near MK on Sunday. Capa, the restaurant on the 17th level is currently closed whilst they assess the damage.

I just reserved this for early December trip.....

Kinda looks like faded black denim you would see teenagers wearing at the mall in the 1980s ... guess it sort of fits the "retro vibe" of Hocus Pocus in general, but not something I would be eager to wear
Doh. I should probably finish reading posts before I post.

speaking of new merchandise that I am not a fan of the look of:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...rchandise-available-on-shop-disney-parks-app/

I guess the messenger bag isn't too bad, but that shirt that is supposed to look like you have an unzipped jacket on - but the top of the jacket is 3 inches below your shoulders just looks dumb to me

I also find it unusual that a bunch of the items are themed with Mickey, I've never seen MM paired with Soarin' before this merchandise release. Don't get me wrong, I like that Disney is expanding merchandise choices and I like variety, but themes like this stray so far from the original that they seem to lose all association with the ride, aside from the name.

News

Solo: A Star Wars Story will be released Digitally on September 14th and Blu-Ray on September 25th.

Neat .. surprised they didn't push this up to August considering how "poorly" it did in the theatres. I'll buy it so my wife can finally see it :)

Now we wait a whole year and half before a new Star Wars movie after getting them pretty regularly for a while.

Is there a certain time period when the full menus for food & wine festival are released? With only 6 weeks until it starts, I would have thought it might be out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter