News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it has been mentioned on here yet, there was a major kitchen fire at the Four Seasons Resort near MK on Sunday. Capa, the restaurant on the 17th level is currently closed whilst they assess the damage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180717-181351_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20180717-181351_Photos.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 37

I like the stemless wine glass and we could actually use some new ones
Funny, but we don't really care for those stemless ones. It always seems that the bowl is too large for our small hands to hold comfortably. We've got a nice set of stemless glasses from Aulani that we seldom use because of that.

Funny, but we don't really care for those stemless ones. It always seems that the bowl is too large for our small hands to hold comfortably. We've got a nice set of stemless glasses from Aulani that we seldom use because of that.

for us they just feel more stable and less likely to get knocked over ... maybe because we have 3 young kids, a dog and 3 cats all running around.

So I guess more for when we are around the house and will have it set down on a table - if in a setting where we would be standing and holding the glass I think stemmed glasses are better

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter