News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a certain time period when the full menus for food & wine festival are released? With only 6 weeks until it starts, I would have thought it might be out by now.

That's a good point - I've seen some stories with a few items (largely in the booths in the Future World area) but not the full list

We'll be there opening day so definitely interested

"Lets go to the Mall"

nHtmO.gif

also the less popular "Sandcastles made of sand"

I think the wording looks cheap - they aren't embroidered on like the pricess ones - just pressed on - and the photos make it look like a cheap press-on - one that will peel off after just a couple washing.

A few pages back I brought up this very subject. I wish Disney et al. would bring back more embroidery. These iron-on's look terrible. :scared:

I know the rides were considered “basic” but it really was one of the most adorably themed lands in all of Disney. Little ones will miss it for sure.

Also felt like the only area of that park that had much my younger kids could ride things - really not a ton left with no height restrictions

Since Hot Dog is just a term we now use to discribe any long cylinder of a meat or meatlike substance between a roll, disney is technically allowed to advertise it as such. The whole what makes a hot dog a hot dog, is a debate that has been going on since they first showed up in our country as a staple food. LOL

Since Hot Dog is just a term we now use to discribe any long cylinder of a meat or meatlike substance between a roll, disney is technically allowed to advertise it as such. The whole what makes a hot dog a hot dog, is a debate that has been going on since they first showed up in our country as a staple food. LOL

I'm dealing with a sinus infection which has turned into a nasty cold so my head is already swimming but his just cracked me up. Not sure why but it did! So thanks! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!