News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could they just be holding off on bringing it back to encourage people to ride the Incredicoaster as much as possible? Especially since it seems to get a better response at night?
The platform for the world of color fountains had a mechanical issue that couldn’t be fixed in time to bring it back for its original date. It looks like that’s taking longer than expected.

I'm not at the point where I feel comfortable spending that much on purses, wallets, etc but I do like their styles they choose for the most part. Haunted Mansion, Cinderella and actually this newest one for Mulan are probably my favorites.

May I never be to the point where I feel comfortable spending that kind of money on accessories! I needed a black purse earlier this year and struggled with the $30 or so at Target. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter