• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2017

I agree I will miss Wishes but so far the new show sounds pretty good.

The main theme of "Happily Ever After" was written by Andy Dodd and Adam Watts, the same duo who wrote "Live the Magic," the theme for the "Disneyland Forever" fireworks show for their 60th anniversary (and a lot of other Disney show and movie music). "Happily Ever After" was originally written as the theme song for the Hong Kong Disneyland 10th anniversary, and is included in the show there "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."

There are many versions of it by various Asian and Southeast Asian artists to hear on the internet in various languages, but I must say, the new recorded version sounds even better, the short snippets that we have heard so far..." I think the whole show will be a worthy replacement for "Wishes!"

Looks like only the new rides are tier 1:
tIdPXBg.jpg

Off topic and probably a bad source but I was looking at Wikipedia's list of upcoming disney movies and it has listed an "Untitled Disney Live Action Film" coming out July 28, 2017. That can't be true right? Or is Disney channeling the might of Beyonce?

I mentioned that several months back. It's still listed in many locations. (Box Office Mojo shows it too.) I'm not sure if it's real or not, though...I would be very surprised if by this point they wouldn't be talking about it.

I'm afraid there won't be any fastpasses available since I don't arrive until the 29th, and I'm only there from May 29th- June 2nd. *Fingers crossed* though!

I'm thinking it's a good idea that you thoroughly search your house...I mean, look under the bed, behind the couch, under the floorboards, etc...try to find as much patience as you can, and cram every single last bit into your bag.

4 am for those of us sorry suckers on the west coast :(

I know this isn't news, but either ADRs or FP+ did change the booking time in the last several years, correct?

I know I stayed up to midnight one year to get either an ADR or FP+ for my daughter, but they both now open at 7am EST, correct? (I know of the 180+10 and 60/30 day rules)

I know this isn't news, but either ADRs or FP+ did change the booking time in the last several years, correct?

I know I stayed up to midnight one year to get either an ADR or FP+ for my daughter, but they both now open at 7am EST, correct? (I know of the 180+10 and 60/30 day rules)
Yes 7am EST

So I was looking to find out the hourly capacity of each of the Avatar rides and found this:
http://www.parkeology.com/2017/02/worlds-first-strategy-guide-to-pandora-the-world-of-avatar.html

It's hilarious for park geeks, and I'm sure I'm way late to the party on it... but thought I'd share.

On the question of which fast pass to pick, my INSTINCT is to pick Flight and queue for the boat ride. Not having actually been to Pandora yet, it's only a wild guess.
I'd say the opposite but we don't know for sure yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter