News Round Up 2017

Question...since the new pandora ride is like soarin..do you think they will have the smells and the wind in you face? I ask because I get motion sickness but i was fine on soarin because of those elements....what do we think?

Question...since the new pandora ride is like soarin..do you think they will have the smells and the wind in you face? I ask because I get motion sickness but i was fine on soarin because of those elements....what do we think?

I don't know what smells there would be, but I would assume there would be a couple gusts of wind.

Heads I'm right, tails I'm wrong, let me know :)

Bob Iger mentioned yesterday that you will feel the pulse of the Banshee. I would guess yes there will be some scents.

you will feel the pulse of the Banshee. I would guess yes there will be some scents.
Hmmm. I wonder what a banshee smells like?

And I thought I read somewhere about feeling the sensation of the sun (heat).

j

Hmmm. I wonder what a banshee smells like?

And I thought I read somewhere about feeling the sensation of the sun (heat).

j

oh, is the heat from the sun? The way I read it I thought they meant you would feel like the body heat from the banshee, but I could definitely be off with that

So will only certain resorts are going to get access to the Pandora EMH?
Select is pretty much their go-to wording.

Technically for EMH in general they use "select Walt Disney World Resort hotels"

upload_2017-3-24_13-24-8.png

Here's what they define "select Walt Disney World Resort hotels":
upload_2017-3-24_13-25-29.png

*Again speaking in regards to a generality not aimed specifically at the Pandora EMH offering just giving some information*

ETA: actually here is what they list on their page for Extra Magic Hours definition on their website (can't add the screenshot but here is the wording)

{Special Hours for Pandora – The World of Avatar

To help you maximize your visit to the newest land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, “Extra” Extra Magic Hours will be offered exclusively in Pandora – The World of Avatar—available for a limited time from 11 PM to 1 AM, May 27 to July 4, 2017!

Please note: this benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available to Disney Resort hotel Guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.}

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter