News About Nate Page

My prayers to a very loving family. I have not been on the board in months, and I am at my computer tonight. It is after midnight, and I was reading an email from a friend. All of a sudden out of nowhere, I felt the unusual urge to come on this board. This is when I found out that Nate is so sick. He will be in my prayers as well as his dear family. God, please be with him, and wrap him in your loving arms. He is such a little trooper.

Praying for Nate, pagehouse family, and Andy's family as they travel. May God bless and keep you....

Chris and Eric,

As the parent of a disabled child, I am so grateful for how much joy and understanding that you have helped Nate express to so many. Such a small boy with a life which was way to short, has surely touched the lives of hundreds if not more.

I have read the story on these boards of Nate's journey -- his literal journey on DCL, and the figurative journey through his beautiful, blessed and nurtured life. I have shared that story with others around me, who in turn have shared it with others. To the people who have read these boards and to those they have shared Nate's story--- they have all been changed. The way they feel and respond when they see children with disabilities has also been changed.

Nate has given people the hope, and the understanding, that God makes each of us so very perfectly. That having a body that is especially unique, having challenges and illness does not mean that God has forsaken us, nor that there is no quality of life. Nate is loved and loves. He is blessed and he blesses. He has shown that those with different abilities do not need to be pitied--- they simply need to be accorded the same dignity, respect and nurture as those who are not disabled. He has shown that we are all made in the image of God, for sure God has shown his face in Nate.

Thank you for sharing Nate with us. Please whisper in Nate's ear that he is a hero. That he used his life to teach--- not just family and friends, but hundreds of strangers all over the world. And that children like mine will reap the benefits of his work, of his teaching, of his blessing, of his annointing.

I will be grateful. I have tears streaming down my cheeks for a child I've never met, but one which has captured my heart and imagination.

I hope that he is so proud of all he has accomplished, of the life he has given to you. I hope that you, too, are proud of all that you have accomplished and the life that you have given to Nate and to his brothers.

May God hold all five of you in the palm of His hand as this journey takes a new turn. Your faith is such a witness. Nate's life is such a testimony.

Thank you. God bless you.

It is so touching to read all these posts. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. God Bless.

diana

Great news Andy !! Make sure you take an EXTRA LARGE suitcase with you. Why you ask? To carry all the extra hugs from all of us here at the boards.

Originally posted by disny4ever
Great news Andy !! Make sure you take an EXTRA LARGE suitcase with you. Why you ask? To carry all the extra hugs from all of us here at the boards.

Will do Scott!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by disny4ever

disny4ever I agree with you lots of hugs & kisses from all of us

Andy your the best :hug: :love1:
have a safe trip,

Faith
:wave2:

Originally posted by Verandah Man
My family and I will be flying to Houston to visit pagehouse this coming weekend. We were talking with Chris and Eric on the phone this afternoon. I will be sure to give Nate a great big kiss, and the rest of the Page Family, a great big hug from all the DIS'ers. I don't know who is more excited, the Page Family because we are coming, or my family, because we are going.

That is SO wonderful, Andy! :)

Thinking of you Chris. My best to all, and gentle hugs to Nate.

Carla

Good Morning Everyone,

This is Verandah Man (Andy) reporting live from Houston, Texas.

We arrived Friday night a little late, but Eric, Chris, Nick and Nash, were at the airport to greet us. Upon seeing Chris, I gave her a great big hug and told her it was from "ALL" her DIS Family. When we arrived back at their house, we walked in and saw Grandma Debbie (aka: Ella) holding Nate. Nate gave us one of his big smiles, you know, the kind that just melts your heart. My wife and I sat up until 2:30am with Eric and Chris just talking, it was great.

On Saturday I got to hold Nate for quite a while, because he fell alseep in my arms. It felt wonderful being able to hold him. Eric got some nice photos with my camera of Nate and me, while Nate was awake and asleep in my arms. My wife got to hold Nate a little while later, and I was able to get a few photos of Hazel holding him. Nate gave one of his big smiles again, just as I was taking one of the photos, just wait until I get back home and can post these photos!!!

Keep the prayers and pixie dust coming to Houston. Nate has started eating food again mixed in with his cereal, it truly is amazing, the power of prayer.

We are having a marvelous time here with the Page's. Today I will be going with Eric and Nick to watch them bowl in their parent and child bowling league. Chris is taking Angelina to get her nails done later. Angelina is all thrilled about that.

I forgot to mention up above, while I was holding Nate, I gave him a kiss on the head and told him that was from "ALL" his DIS Family, so now, you have "ALL" given Chris a hug, and Nate a kiss.

I have to go now, it sure has been nice to send this report to you, "ONE and ALL!!!"

All My Best, and signing off from Houston,

Andy

Thank you, Andy! I can't wait to see those pictures!

I have tears of joy in my eyes after reading the update. It's so good that Nate is eating again. Continued prayers for Nate and his family!

Thanks for posting the update.

Andy -- thank you SO much for the report! I am SO happy and overwhelmed to read the words you wrote. This is truly a happy day! :) :sunny:

Thank-you Andy. The miracle of prayer is amazing and will keep praying for Nate! Can't wait to see the pictures.

That is SO awesome. I'm so glad to hear of your visit. Prayers are truly amazing and powerful. Enjoy the rest of your visit Andy!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter