Zamsu

Earning My Ears
Hello, me and my family have been making Disney Orlando our annual vacation place for the past 3 years. We have always stayed in the Hilton Orlando which we love. However, this year we want to go in March or April, but the Hilton is not available for most of those two months!

I am now exploring resorts. It will be me, my wife, and 3 daughters, ages 4, 2, and infant. I am not too concerned with distance from the parks, but I want a resort that is clean, and toddler friendly. What is the difference between staying at a resort vs a nice hotel? Are there any specific resorts you recommend? I am looking for those that have alot of onsite activities for toddlers.

Thanks in advance.

Zamsu said:
Hello, me and my family have been making Disney Orlando our annual vacation place for the past 3 years. We have always stayed in the Hilton Orlando which we love. However, this year we want to go in March or April, but the Hilton is not available for most of those two months!

I am now exploring resorts. It will be me, my wife, and 3 daughters, ages 4, 2, and infant. I am not too concerned with distance from the parks, but I want a resort that is clean, and toddler friendly. What is the difference between staying at a resort vs a nice hotel? Are there any specific resorts you recommend? I am looking for those that have alot of onsite activities for toddlers.

Thanks in advance.

I can't answer about the onsite toddler activities but I always stay on site because its so convenient..magical express from the airport to your resort where your luggage is delivered to your refit without you having to claim it from baggage claim, bus/monorail service to and from parks, extra magic hours, etc. staying at a Disney resort just makes everything feel more more magical in my opinion. All the resorts have themes. Go on the Walt Disney world website and look at all the resorts. You will see some pictures and description of what each resort offers. Hope that helps..

Another great site for comparing Disney hotels is allearsdotnet. You call pull up the different hotels and get photos and detailed descriptions of everything that particular resort has to offer.

I always stay on property ( I have stayed off) I rent a car.. So the transport is not a factor.

I would try a value resort.. Kids love them ! The larger than life characters . My dd always asked when we are going back to pop. I myself prefer some of the moderates but kids seem to love the " sprinkle" at the values. It is about them...isn't it ???:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!