New TTC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I had this whole post typed up and I lost it b/c it decided to time out on me when I clicked submit!!!! :mad:

Here goes:

Update on me, since it's been quiet here -- Everything seems to be healing nicely with my eye and leg. Looks like my eye won't have any scarring either!! :thumbsup2 My leg is still horribly bruised but the wound is closely up nicely.

Despite the dog attack and terrible cold I've been dealing with (had it over a week), I seemed to have ovulated early! I don't know exactly when but I know I did because my temps have been up for several days and my nips are absolutely killing me! They feel like glass is cutting them. They usually do bother me but not THIS much. I'm wondering if it's residual from all the FSH last month?
This doesn't really mean anything b/c we can't get pregnant without intervention (ie. donor) but what it DOES mean is that we have to make a decision on next cycle sooner than later. (whether to do treatment or wait it out another cycle)
I will let y'all know when we make a decision. (Largely based on finances).

Also, Carla (Leger13) is doing well. She had a SCH (Subchorionic hemorrhage) a couple weeks ago that was a little scare, but the dr said everything was looking great. It lasted a little longer than she expected but she's doing very well now....despite the wonderful m/s. :rolleyes:
Her next appointment is next Monday and I know she can't wait to see the little bugger again!!!

Hi ladies!

So when I went to get my hair and nails done the other day one of the girls told me I looked really tired. :rolleyes: I looked at her and laughed and said well, maybe due to the fact that AF has been here for about 3 weeks + is doing it! She said, OMGod you are probably becoming animic!:scared1: I never thought of it! Probably so true. I went yesterday to Walgreens and bought some iron supliments to add to list of vitamins that I am taking every morning. Yahoo!

I sent my order to Marge at Garden Grocer on Friday and I still haven't heard from her. I also sent a follow up yesterday, added yougert. It makes me ancy. :laughing: Our order is:

2 cases of Landshark larger (saving money sitten next to the pool)
1 bag of pretzels for late night snack
1 4 pack of peach yougert
1 4 pack of vanilla yougert
1 container of OJ (if i have it I won't need it! Murphy's law!)

I also signed us up for the Disney Dining Plan this am on the way to work! :cool1: It was then that the "magic" caught me! :wizard: I was doing the happy dance in the car and I think at one point I was giggling! :laughing: Dinner Ressies are:

Saturday night, Raglin Road

Sunday night, Restraunt Marrakesh

Monday night, The Brown Derby

Tuesday night, Jiko

Wednesday night, DVC party at BLT and meet up at Board walk

Thursday night, Emerils (at the dark side;))

Friday night, Epcot no ADRs

Saturday night, Narcossees

Sunday ~ Home

SO EXCITED!!!!!:cool1:

OH and my mom sent me a purse that I really wanted and the IVF drugs came yesterday:goodvibes Um, those needles are pretty long. . . that's all I'm sayin. . .

Ok back to work before I get to caught up! Also On the DR. P thing I really like the sugarfree one but I have no choice:)

:hug: and hope you are all doing well!

E

glad you got some iron. You just gotta watch it, b/c that stuff WILL make you constipated :headache:

Yumm! I love The DDP!!!! I am glad you are getting excited girl!

I have to say that Raglan Road was one of my favorite meals on our trip a couple years ago. There is some kind of bread pudding dessert that was just HEAVENLY!!! DH got that and I got some chocolate dessert that was...well, WAAAAAY chocolately!! :rotfl:

Okay so I had this whole post typed up and I lost it b/c it decided to time out on me when I clicked submit!!!! :mad:

Here goes:

Update on me, since it's been quiet here -- Everything seems to be healing nicely with my eye and leg. Looks like my eye won't have any scarring either!! :thumbsup2 My leg is still horribly bruised but the wound is closely up nicely.

Despite the dog attack and terrible cold I've been dealing with (had it over a week), I seemed to have ovulated early! I don't know exactly when but I know I did because my temps have been up for several days and my nips are absolutely killing me! They feel like glass is cutting them. They usually do bother me but not THIS much. I'm wondering if it's residual from all the FSH last month?
This doesn't really mean anything b/c we can't get pregnant without intervention (ie. donor) but what it DOES mean is that we have to make a decision on next cycle sooner than later. (whether to do treatment or wait it out another cycle)
I will let y'all know when we make a decision. (Largely based on finances).

Also, Carla (Leger13) is doing well. She had a SCH (Subchorionic hemorrhage) a couple weeks ago that was a little scare, but the dr said everything was looking great. It lasted a little longer than she expected but she's doing very well now....despite the wonderful m/s. :rolleyes:
Her next appointment is next Monday and I know she can't wait to see the little bugger again!!!

My b00bies always kill me when i'm ovulating! uggg I always feel like they are channeling Dolly Parton round those time!:rotfl: Good luck with your decision making:goodvibes I'm all pretzeled for you that you can sort it all out! Please tell Carla that we wish her well:hug:

glad you got some iron. You just gotta watch it, b/c that stuff WILL make you constipated :headache:

Yumm! I love The DDP!!!! I am glad you are getting excited girl!

I have to say that Raglan Road was one of my favorite meals on our trip a couple years ago. There is some kind of bread pudding dessert that was just HEAVENLY!!! DH got that and I got some chocolate dessert that was...well, WAAAAAY chocolately!! :rotfl:

Ooo I'm so glad you said that. I had wicked stomach cramps this am and I looked it up and of course it is a side effect:headache: Sheesh cant win!

I'm excited about the DDP! We did it on our first visit many moons ago. It really is a great deal especially after I looked at all the prices for the restraunts!:scared1: Holy crudballs!:eek: Mike loves the bread pudding and I get to have a bite of it. Meg loved the flourless chocolate cake the last time we were there. Maybe that was it?

Well, I can't believe it but I think AF took the day off! The witch desided to leave me alone for the day which is great cause I actually got benefits this am!:thumbsup2 GO ME!!!:laughing: Of course wouldn't ya know it I bought every tampon size known to woman the other day so I could sit at the pool and be more comfortable next week! It would be nice not to need them but I know I'm asking to much here so I'll quit while I'm ahead;)

Back to work. Honestly girls my mind is already on teh way to the airport!:rolleyes:

My husband was such a jerk yesterday. :mad:

I rarely say anything bad about bigman (Kenny), but I'm majorly p.o.ed today.

Here I am, dealing with the thought of getting that shot, working extra hard to make $$ for us for our future kids, and taking care of the house. We went to the mall yesterday so I could pick up one last gift card for Disney. We had to ride the elevator downstairs.

Ok. I cannot do escalators since I have seizures and it messes with my peripheral vision. I could fall on them. :eek: Kenny doesn't seem to get this and thinks that I should just "get over it." I'll wait for the heads to stop exploding.

So, we had a fight last night on the way home about me not riding an escalator. I think he's mad cause he's not coming with me this time. I have invited him till my face turned blue. He turned me down to go this fall, so now that I'm going, (it's my job to go, travel writer) he's pouting. He always does right before I go.

I'm just so looking forward to going now and getting away from him and then, when I get back, he won't be so dang moody again.

Gabbie

My husband was such a jerk yesterday. :mad:

I rarely say anything bad about bigman (Kenny), but I'm majorly p.o.ed today.

Here I am, dealing with the thought of getting that shot, working extra hard to make $$ for us for our future kids, and taking care of the house. We went to the mall yesterday so I could pick up one last gift card for Disney. We had to ride the elevator downstairs.

Ok. I cannot do escalators since I have seizures and it messes with my peripheral vision. I could fall on them. :eek: Kenny doesn't seem to get this and thinks that I should just "get over it." I'll wait for the heads to stop exploding.

So, we had a fight last night on the way home about me not riding an escalator. I think he's mad cause he's not coming with me this time. I have invited him till my face turned blue. He turned me down to go this fall, so now that I'm going, (it's my job to go, travel writer) he's pouting. He always does right before I go.

I'm just so looking forward to going now and getting away from him and then, when I get back, he won't be so dang moody again.

Gabbie

:hug:

Ditto. Plus: :flower3:

can I ditto this as well??

I can imagine that my DH would get like that too if I was gonna go on vacation without him. I'm sure he'll calm down soon. From what you've told us about him, you guys don't seem to argue much and he seems like a great guy.

Gabbie - sorry your BigGuy is acting like that. Hopefully his mood won't last long.

Well, I had my day 8 blood draw. Nothing very exciting. I have been having the worst heartburn since last week. I guess I love tums!

Oh, and I also found out the my DH's boss has calmed down and things look much better with the job. :) That is a huge load off my mind.

Esbrick - have a great trip you must be SOOOO excited!

I'm going to take bigman out to dinner tonite to surprise him. I got an extra paycheck, so I got all dolled up in his fave sexy red blouse and jeans, curled my hair, and put on heeled shoes. That should make him smile. :);)

Good luck MSW and have a good time Esbrick! Tell Mickey I'll see him in 2 weeks. :rotfl:

Gabbie

I'm going to take bigman out to dinner tonite to surprise him. I got an extra paycheck, so I got all dolled up in his fave sexy red blouse and jeans, curled my hair, and put on heeled shoes. That should make him smile. :);)

Good luck MSW and have a good time Esbrick! Tell Mickey I'll see him in 2 weeks. :rotfl:

Gabbie

Whoo Hoo you go girl! :thumbsup2 How was last night?

1 more sleep and we are on our way! Yahooozzaaa!:cool1: I so can't wait for tomorrow! I'm checkin out the weather today and we have some packing to do this eveining but I think we are good to go! :goodvibes

How's everyone doing today?

Morning Ladies! Yesterday was "go" day in our house. I sure hope it worked!

Esbrick- Have a great time! I hope you have great weather and say hi to the mouse for us!

I hope everyone else is doing well. It's almost Friday :cool1:

Good kuck Kronk's Girl! Praying for your PFP.

Cher, I am so glad you are feeling better. What a scary and said event for you.

E, Enjoy your trip. We'll be on our way in July, I can't wait. I just upgraded to to Club Level at the Poly. I am truly very excited.

MSW, Great news about DH. That had to have been very scary.

Gabbie, I hope you and Kenny made up. :hug: And I am happy to see you have a plan for the fibroids. I still don't get how insurance companies can not cover women's medical health issues... Anything related to the prostate is always okay.

As always, I think of you all daily and check in and see what's going on even though I don't post.

Love and luck to all of my friends.

Rachael

Oh! I wanted to tank you all for the support a couple of pages back. That was and still is very difficult to me. My SIL is unfortunately still a moron.

Her premie baby just came home from the hospital at 4lbs and she is having 30 plus people over for DN3's birthday. She is insane. She really doesn't get it, but what can you do.

The baby was in the hosptal for over 2 weeks after SIL came home from the hospital and she only went back to see the baby 3 times. Seriously.:scared1:

The baby is doing well thankfully, although I am nervous about seeing her. Thankfully, and I know it sounds mean, I am happy I have a cold and likely will not go over this weekend.

I couldn't find a support group for infertility survivors. I found many like this group for those who are still trying, but not one for those liek me who are trying to move on.

I did however find a counselor who runs that type of group but does not have a group in session who agreed to see me. DH will go with me and that makes me a little nervous because even though it's happening to us, I feel a little embarrassed to have done this to him. I know I didn't, and he doesn't think so, just how I feel hence the counseling...

I had a ppt for last Thursday but had to cance because my boss' mom died. Really sad only 67.

I am waiting a call back from the counselor and hopefully we'll see her next week.

Oh, and we got a dog. (Sorry Cher!) His name is Max and he is a Lhaso Apso, only 10 weeks old. I am not crazy enough to think he will replace my want of a second child, but he does make me happy.

And yes, woo-hoo Poly CL. I can't beleive it and really, really excited!

Love to you all.

Rachael

Morning Ladies! Yesterday was "go" day in our house. I sure hope it worked!

Esbrick- Have a great time! I hope you have great weather and say hi to the mouse for us!

I hope everyone else is doing well. It's almost Friday :cool1:

pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you! I will be thinkin of yas while I am there!

Good kuck Kronk's Girl! Praying for your PFP.

Cher, I am so glad you are feeling better. What a scary and said event for you.

E, Enjoy your trip. We'll be on our way in July, I can't wait. I just upgraded to to Club Level at the Poly. I am truly very excited.

MSW, Great news about DH. That had to have been very scary.

Gabbie, I hope you and Kenny made up. :hug: And I am happy to see you have a plan for the fibroids. I still don't get how insurance companies can not cover women's medical health issues... Anything related to the prostate is always okay.

As always, I think of you all daily and check in and see what's going on even though I don't post.

Love and luck to all of my friends.

Rachael

Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you check in with us now and then;) That is great news about Poly! OMG you will have to post pictures after:thumbsup2

I agree with the whole women and insurance issue thing. I told Mike that if we ever win any big money that I was going to find one of the states that does not mandate infirtility be covered and contact a drs office there and offer to pay for 2 women to get their meds coverd for a year. If we were to manage our money correctly we could do it for years and hopefully we could help more women like us!:thumbsup2

Whoo Hoo you go girl! :thumbsup2 How was last night?

1 more sleep and we are on our way! Yahooozzaaa!:cool1: I so can't wait for tomorrow! I'm checkin out the weather today and we have some packing to do this eveining but I think we are good to go! :goodvibes

How's everyone doing today?

All I gotta say is that after last nite....we ought to get into more fights, if you know what I'm saying....:rolleyes1:woohoo: (laughs wickedly)

Have a good time on your trip esbrick! Be sure not to overpack. That's what I always do.

My cousin Leesa is coming over tommorrow to help me decide what to pack. She and her gf leave one day prior to me. We're planning on eating at House of Blues one night we're all there.

Gabbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter