New TTC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my drugs are ordered and on their way. Should have them for next week before we leave which is great!:thumbsup2

My mom actually bought me a purse for my birthday. Considering we didn't do so well on my "actual" birthday this is making up for it.:lovestruc To be honest the best thing is that her meds are finally under control and she is getting back to her old self! I am so happy for her and to have her back! She also sent me a book from the series that I am reading so I can bring it with me to WDW next week. Really excited bout that!:goodvibes

Tonight I am chaperoning the 6th and 7th grade dance. Meg doesn't know yet so this will be great! I will see if I can post pictures tomorrow. I am hoping that AF (who has WAY OVERSTAYED her visit!:scared1:) stops for a while tomorrow so that I can go to my waxing thing (Sorry TMI) Then at least we have mani pedis and then house cleaning while Meg and Mike do their daddy/daughter bonding thing so that I can be in the house on my own. I just clean better that way when they are not under foot ya know? Yeah it's crazy but it works for me;)

OK back to work. Hope everyone is well!

E

Morning Ladies!

Glad your meds are on the way Esbrick. I am so jealous of everyones' WDW trips coming up!!

Nothing new to report here. Yesterday we went to a free personal training session at our new gym, it was fun and we have been good (going everyday since we joined!) so hopefully we can keep that up.

I hope everyone is feeling good and staying positive!

Hey Ladies!

Well just about to finish cleaning. I have the office to clean and the great room and then I'm good to go. I'm hoping that if I really stick to a plan that all will be done in 2 hours! Then I need to check out what clothes I have for our trip and what still fits. I may need a quick run to Old Navey!

Hope everyone is doing well!:goodvibes

E

Hey Ladies!

Well just about to finish cleaning. I have the office to clean and the great room and then I'm good to go. I'm hoping that if I really stick to a plan that all will be done in 2 hours! Then I need to check out what clothes I have for our trip and what still fits. I may need a quick run to Old Navey!

Hope everyone is doing well!:goodvibes

E

I hear ya on the cleaning and packing girl. I may have to get a bigger carry-on. My cameras are taking up all my space. :laughing: Ahhh...the trials and tribulations of photography. :love:

Anyhoo, I'm starting my packing. Already picked out my clothes. I'm going to have my mom take up my jeans before I go....already lost more weight again and will lose more by the time I come home! :woohoo:

I start my new bcp tonite and will probably be on them through the shots. DX doesn't want me getting preggo now. I got my grocery delivery to my room at Pop...got some Dr. Pepper. I can't live without that stuff! :love:

Oh, very soon, I will be booking our cruise for this fall. We're doing an inside stateroom on dcl, Oct. 31-Nov. 4.

Be sure to take lots of pics! Have fun girl! :cool1:

Gabbie

It sounds like you two are just about ready! I wish I was going - I could use the distraction right now!

My DH is going thru some crap at work - there is a slight chance he could get fired. Just the stress I need during the 2WW! The good news is that he would have a full year severance to fall back on, but the idea of it all stinks.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week!

It sounds like you two are just about ready! I wish I was going - I could use the distraction right now!

My DH is going thru some crap at work - there is a slight chance he could get fired. Just the stress I need during the 2WW! The good news is that he would have a full year severance to fall back on, but the idea of it all stinks.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week!

glad there's a fall back for y'all, but I really hope he doesn't lose his job!!!

what dpo are you today? (sorry, not keeping up well)

I used to be a Pepper too - then I had to switch to diet. The diet Pepper isn't as good. :(

no, it really isn't. In comparison with Diet Coke, Diet Dr P is much better -- however, if I can't have the real thing (ie. regular Coke or Dr. Pepper) I'd rather just drink water or diet orange soda.

I'm already planning the grocery list for mine and Kenny's fall trip. We will have a fridge in our room at POR.

I'm thinking:

big case of Dr. Pepper
chocolate soymilk (regular milk bugs me, but other dairy products are fine)
Jose Cuervo drink mix and Sour Apple martini mix :woohoo:
snacks
strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. :rolleyes1 :blush:

So far, so good!

Gabbie

I'm already planning the grocery list for mine and Kenny's fall trip. We will have a fridge in our room at POR.

I'm thinking:

big case of Dr. Pepper
chocolate soymilk (regular milk bugs me, but other dairy products are fine)
Jose Cuervo drink mix and Sour Apple martini mix :woohoo:
snacks
strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. :rolleyes1 :blush:

So far, so good!

Gabbie

YUM YUM YUM!!!!

Seems most of the DIS posts I'm reading this afternoon end up being about food. So I called DH at work and since we both get off at 5 today, he said we are getting chinese take-out. :banana:

Hi ladies!

Oh Cherbear Chinese take out sounds so good right now and I am not usually a chinese food lover! Sorry I cannot join in on the Dr. Pepper joy, I am not a soda person, haha.

Well I just got the faintest line on a OPK which means it will probably be dark in about two days (right on track!). One last try before clomid next month. Crossing my fingers :wizard:

I hope everyone else is doing alright. All the trip talk is making me so envious :goodvibes

Just stopping by to say hi, since there's no news on my end... Joining in the Dr. Pepper love, though! I especially love Dr. Pepper slurpees from 7-11... Unfortunately you can't find them everywhere! Sending pixie dust to everyone..
pixiedust:

-Joanne

Hi everybody! I just wanted to say thanks for all the congratulations from a few pages back. Zachary is absolutely amazing, and he was worth every penny and every needle stick it took to get him here. I'm exhausted but thrilled. This thread was so helpful for me through the years of infertility, and I am ever so grateful for all of the support I found here.

The little guy is thrashing around in his sleep as I type in the pack n play beside me. I'm crazy about him.

Anyway...thanks again!! I wish you all the best, and let me know if I can be of assistance!

Hi everybody! I just wanted to say thanks for all the congratulations from a few pages back. Zachary is absolutely amazing, and he was worth every penny and every needle stick it took to get him here. I'm exhausted but thrilled. This thread was so helpful for me through the years of infertility, and I am ever so grateful for all of the support I found here.

The little guy is thrashing around in his sleep as I type in the pack n play beside me. I'm crazy about him.

Anyway...thanks again!! I wish you all the best, and let me know if I can be of assistance!

Hey nice to see you! Would love to see pictures when you get the chance. If you're more comfortable you can PM them to me too! Best of luck!:cloud9:

I just love to hear this!!!!!!!

Hi ladies!

So when I went to get my hair and nails done the other day one of the girls told me I looked really tired. :rolleyes: I looked at her and laughed and said well, maybe due to the fact that AF has been here for about 3 weeks + is doing it! She said, OMGod you are probably becoming animic!:scared1: I never thought of it! Probably so true. I went yesterday to Walgreens and bought some iron supliments to add to list of vitamins that I am taking every morning. Yahoo!

I sent my order to Marge at Garden Grocer on Friday and I still haven't heard from her. I also sent a follow up yesterday, added yougert. It makes me ancy. :laughing: Our order is:

2 cases of Landshark larger (saving money sitten next to the pool)
1 bag of pretzels for late night snack
1 4 pack of peach yougert
1 4 pack of vanilla yougert
1 container of OJ (if i have it I won't need it! Murphy's law!)

I also signed us up for the Disney Dining Plan this am on the way to work! :cool1: It was then that the "magic" caught me! :wizard: I was doing the happy dance in the car and I think at one point I was giggling! :laughing: Dinner Ressies are:

Saturday night, Raglin Road

Sunday night, Restraunt Marrakesh

Monday night, The Brown Derby

Tuesday night, Jiko

Wednesday night, DVC party at BLT and meet up at Board walk

Thursday night, Emerils (at the dark side;))

Friday night, Epcot no ADRs

Saturday night, Narcossees

Sunday ~ Home

SO EXCITED!!!!!:cool1:

OH and my mom sent me a purse that I really wanted and the IVF drugs came yesterday:goodvibes Um, those needles are pretty long. . . that's all I'm sayin. . .

Ok back to work before I get to caught up! Also On the DR. P thing I really like the sugarfree one but I have no choice:)

:hug: and hope you are all doing well!

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter