New to DVC - So exactly how hard is it to book AKV CL?

We just bought DVC in Sept. :woohoo: and have decided that we would love to stay CL for our first trip home to AKV. How difficult will this be if I call at 11 months out first thing in the morning?!?! Any advice???

TIA :thumbsup2

we are staying last week in august club level. i called nine am at exactly 11 months and i got it. ten year anniverasary stay after seven day disney cruise. woooohooo good luck

I called at the 11 month mark for our AKV CL ressie. Got the first 7 nights I needed (for August), then called back and added the rest of the nights. Great! THEN we decided to arrive a week earlier (Aug. 1 instead of Aug. 7) so we are probably going to be in a savanna view those nights. They have a CL 1 bedroom but we don't have enough points for that. They have the studio the night of the 4th, but I am not switching rooms more than once. If I can add nights going backwards from the CL nights we already have then I will do that, but I am not going to add CL nights in the middle and spend the week bouncing back and forth.

The trip is far enough away that our waitlist might come through. If it doesn't I might still be able to change some of the nights over to CL. We'll see. If it works, great, if not, we'll save some points and it will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter