New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
877692474_l.jpg

..no comment...

Very pretty pic Rahcel. :rotfl: Is pretty the word, its a GREAT pic, but its also unique ;)

Aw Rachel! You are so pretty!!! And a lot older than I thought...? How old are you?

ThinkTink510 said:
MEBLEND.jpg

i made this for my myspace. sorry its so big. :)

SO CUTE and creative! And I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite quotes...myspace addict to myspace addict...

"MySpace is for people who like taking pictures of themselves" :rotfl:

Some pics from my last trip to WDW/Universal from June 21st to 25th.

Heres me as Stitch and my cousin Sarah. :)
DSC00639.jpg

Heres me and my girlfriend Jenn at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando.
DSC00692.jpg

At MK, From left to right: My cousin Matt, My girlfriend Jenn, Me, and My cousin Sarah.
DSC00612.jpg

And finally, a squirrel relaxing on top of the T-Rex lego model at the Lego place at Downtown Disney. :rotfl:
DSC00599.jpg

**sorry about them being big

Dance_135.jpg

my friend lacy took this. we were surrounded by balloon bouquets and we saw it as a photo op.

Here's some more pics of me..

Pictures049.jpg

Before graduation in front of school.. (the silver sash means I graduated with honors..that made my mom very happy)

Pictures050.jpg

After graduation with my 2 huge bouquets (my sister works at a florist..). Gotta love the $5 beer sign above my head (the ceremony was at a huge concert stadium)

de30fb18.jpg

That's me holding..me. My aunt gave me a portrait of myself as a present.. (look at my Mickey balloon)

Pictures060.jpg

Me and Steph attempting to show up Pliji and Sarah at hula hoops..

Pictures063.jpg

I had some difficulty finding the pinata..

222c1af9.jpg

My lazy cat (just thought I'd throw that in there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter