*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

I've heard Illuminations FP+ is only for weekends.
Ahhh... makes sense. I am almost wondering if they might even cancel it for 10/21. Something I saw the other day made me wonder about that. Hopefully not, that's the day we want to watch it. :thumbsup2

Illuminations? How? I'm trying to get Illuminations for either 10/21 or 10/23, but it won't come up? Did you go to the FP+ route first on MDE, or through the Nighttime Spectaculars? TIA!

I went though the FP+ link on MDE. I got Illuminations for Friday 10/18. Good luck! :goodvibes

Unfortunately, our visit starts on Oct 26 and ends on Nov 9. With the exception of the day we arrive, there is nothing for fireworks at the magic kingdom and epcot or parades at AK and MK on fastpass+ for the time we will be there. At least I couldn't find any...

I just found this thread! Here's our info!

DD18 and Me, 10/20-10/22 at Pop

10/20: Kona Lunch at 2:15
MNSSHP from 4pm-12am

10/21: DHS from 8:30-12:30
Teppan Edo lunch ressies 1:20
Back over to DHS for character hunting
MK around 6 to stay til 2am for EMH

10/22: Get up, check out of resort, leave bags with bell services
1900 Park Fare ressies 10:15am
Over to DTD to use free DisneyQuest passes & shop
Back to the resort around 4 to catch ME at 5:15.

Just got our Mickey Mail!!! :banana::cool1::banana::woohoo:

I think its finally sinking in that we are actually going! Something tells me these next 3 weeks are going to Drag on slower then molasses in January!

:cloud9:

Just got our Mickey Mail!!! :banana::cool1::banana::woohoo:

I think its finally sinking in that we are actually going! Something tells me these next 3 weeks are going to Drag on slower then molasses in January!

:cloud9:

Wow, I guess they are sending the Mickey Mail out later than they used to if you are just getting it at 3.5 weeks out. I thought they always did it at 40 days.

Wow, I guess they are sending the Mickey Mail out later than they used to if you are just getting it at 3.5 weeks out. I thought they always did it at 40 days.

I had a TA. It's been a little torturous waiting for it. Everybody else here around my check in date was getting theirs.

Its actually a few days earlier then expected. TA said that it would come closer to 2 weeks out. Glad its here though!

Make sure you guys check out the updated park hours. The link is in the first post on our thread. Make sure you refresh if it doesn't say today's date at the bottom of the page.

I just found this thread! Here's our info!

DD18 and Me, 10/20-10/22 at Pop

10/20: Kona Lunch at 2:15
MNSSHP from 4pm-12am

10/21: DHS from 8:30-12:30
Teppan Edo lunch ressies 1:20
Back over to DHS for character hunting
MK around 6 to stay til 2am for EMH

10/22: Get up, check out of resort, leave bags with bell services
1900 Park Fare ressies 10:15am
Over to DTD to use free DisneyQuest passes & shop
Back to the resort around 4 to catch ME at 5:15.

:welcome: I will add you to the list after I finish grading papers. :thumbsup2

Make sure you guys check out the updated park hours. The link is in the first post on our thread. Make sure you refresh if it doesn't say today's date at the bottom of the page.

Oh wow, MK is now open until 1am on 10/26 (and also the prior Saturday). I also noticed extended hours for AK while putting together our plan for that day too. Guess they are anticipating heavier crowds then? Thanks! ;)

I want me some Mickey Mail too..........:confused3

We will be arriving October 20-25 at CSR for our first all girls vacation. 4 adults/3children. Going to HS on 21st, MK (MNSSHP) on 22nd, AK on 23rd, and EP 24th.

Sounds like we should get our Mickey mail AND our bands this week. Exciting mail week! (Beats bills!)

Thank you Anjalee6 for such detailed planning info!

IF you have the time please feel free to add me to the list

Arrive 10/14/13 -Staying Offsite (Econo Lodge)

10/15/13 Magic Kingdom
Lunch at BOG
Dinner at Pecos Bills

10/16/13 -Epcot (F&W)

10/17/13 Epcot (F&W)

10/18/13 Hollywood Studio
Lunch at Sci-fi
Dinner 8:30 at Kona

10/19/13 - Mystery Day! (we don't plan to decide what park until 10/18)

I don't have Park Hoppers but am interested in DIS meets if anybody's plans match up to mine at all!

:dance3: 4 more weeks!:dance3:

Please visit my Pre-Trip blog for more details on my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter