New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters

Hi guys! I just wanted to give you a heads up I’m making a list of Resort Recreation Calendars that I will update monthly! I’d appreciate any contribution from those with upcoming stays that can take pictures of calendars that are missing so we can keep the list up to date! You can find the current list of February Calendar’s here -

MONTHLY RESORT RECREATION CALENDARS

Thanks guys!! I hope you all find the thread helpful. 🙂

Last edited:
I am, thank you!!! This weather stinks, though! DS started baseball and it’s been brutal for pith the kids and parents!! Ready for summer at this point!
I'm ready to just move out of jersey honestly lol. Wanna move south but gotta stay until my hubby retires cuz he can't just switch jobs. He's a bus driver for NJ Transit so leaving now he would loose all his seniority. Got at least 13 more years 😫😫😫

Just checking in!! I hope you are all doing well!! 😊
We are arriving at VGF tomorrow!

I will be having radiation treatment on skin cancer for 5 weeks when we get home. So, this F&GHHI trip will be the last for awhile!

During our home time, we’ll be hosting both Sons and some family members, so lots of good times to be looking forward to having!

We are arriving at VGF tomorrow!

I will be having radiation treatment on skin cancer for 5 weeks when we get home. So, this F&GHHI trip will be the last for awhile!

I’m sorry about what you’re going though. Sending prayers and lots of hugs. 🤗

I hope you have a wonderful time at VGF!! Would you please take a picture of the Recreation Calendar for me, please, for the Monthly Recreation Calendar thread, please? I’d truly appreciate it!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter