New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
About 15 miles from me some houses in Mullica hill I think 9 were destroyed by a tornado. We were watching Disney plus and around 8 o’clock I let the dogs out. I looked up and I have never seen clouds like that in my life. I knew something was happening. Told the wife we have to get off Disney plus and watch regular tv so we could find out what is going on.

Last edited:

Hi! We are back from the wonderful cruise!! One of our first things to do this morning was stock up at local farm markets for NJ produce! Corn, melons, apples, cucumbers, peaches, and more than one variety of corn, and apples. The only thing we just cant ourselves to buy are the large striped watermelons with seeds!! Dad would always get good ones, but with Seeds??

We have our own home grown tomatoes, eggplants and peppers, and FIGS!

How about the rest of you…what Jersey produce do you buy??

By the way, has our ocean ever looked like this?? Tuesday, on the way to Bahamas, on DCL Dream!

Our Nov 1at trip is rapidly approaching and so is the cancel deadline. Decisions decisions !

you don’t say why you are not thinking about going. At least not in this post. I’m assuming it’s because your afraid of covid. If you are scared this really isn’t the time to go. I’m here now leave tomorrow morning. There is no more such a thing as social distance. Way too many people in the parks to have social distance. This was suppose to be a slow time but it was busy. Not as busy as it will be in November I’m guessing. Masks are required inside and for the most part I have seen people are doing a good job at it but there always the ones who think they are special. Usually not wearing their mask correctly. Optional for outside.

or maybe it’s because of your water damage from the effects of the hurricane.

maybe you don’t want to wear a mask. I don’t see wdw going back to no masks optional for inside like they were in the late spring early summer for a couple of months.

maybe it’s because you are thinking wdw will be busy when you are there. Yes it will be but you will have lightning lane at that time to help a little bit.

hope you make the best decision for you and your family.

you don’t say why you are not thinking about going. At least not in this post. I’m assuming it’s because your afraid of covid. If you are scared this really isn’t the time to go. I’m here now leave tomorrow morning. There is no more such a thing as social distance. Way too many people in the parks to have social distance. This was suppose to be a slow time but it was busy. Not as busy as it will be in November I’m guessing. Masks are required inside and for the most part I have seen people are doing a good job at it but there always the ones who think they are special. Usually not wearing their mask correctly. Optional for outside.

or maybe it’s because of your water damage from the effects of the hurricane.

maybe you don’t want to wear a mask. I don’t see wdw going back to no masks optional for inside like they were in the late spring early summer for a couple of months.

maybe it’s because you are thinking wdw will be busy when you are there. Yes it will be but you will have lightning lane at that time to help a little bit.

hope you make the best decision for you and your family.

the kids aren’t vaccinated. Odds are they will be fine even if they get it but it would be our decision that put them in that position. That’s my fear.

Hi! We are back from the wonderful cruise!! One of our first things to do this morning was stock up at local farm markets for NJ produce! Corn, melons, apples, cucumbers, peaches, and more than one variety of corn, and apples. The only thing we just cant ourselves to buy are the large striped watermelons with seeds!! Dad would always get good ones, but with Seeds??

We have our own home grown tomatoes, eggplants and peppers, and FIGS!

How about the rest of you…what Jersey produce do you buy??

By the way, has our ocean ever looked like this?? Tuesday, on the way to Bahamas, on DCL Dream!

View attachment 604014

wow, love this!!

Been enjoying corn from Richfield Farms all summer (and monster tomatoes from my parents' neighbor), but just stocked up on Pumpkins today. Welcome Fall!

the kids aren’t vaccinated. Odds are they will be fine even if they get it but it would be our decision that put them in that position. That’s my fear.

That's a tough call, best of luck in your decision. Just got back after a trip 9/10-13. We managed to keep our distance during Boo Bash and in lines for the most part, but Happily Ever After was wall-to-wall people. It unnerved me a bit, and if we weren't up against a hub grass fence with no people in front of us, I probably would've left.

Our group was masked, vaxxed, and luckily all tested negative with no symptoms several times post-trip. We also didn't eat indoors and spent lots of time at the pool & resort away from others.

Hi! We’ll be heading to WDW next week, for an all family vacation over the 4 night weekend. All DGC will be there, but we will miss one DD-I-L who is swamped with work as a first year teacher in Houston. :teacher:

Looking forward to seeing the new night shows in person, as well as the kite show in AK. I’m concentrating on family and new things.

Will other New Jerseyans be there?

Bobbi

Hey guys hope all is well!!! Question is there some unofficial celebration for may4th and/or May 5th. Since like a lot of rooms are fully booked for those days?

thanks vanda

I hope everyone is having a good day!

DH had lung lobe removed in October, and he’s healing very well. Today, in fact, he rode his bike with me for the first time since the operation! We are very Thankful today.

We are heading to VGF, VWL and a three night DCL cruise on Saturday! Can’t wait to see the wonderful WDW decorations and hear the Candlelight Processional!

View attachment 625843
I hope everyone is having a good day!

DH had lung lobe removed in October, and he’s healing very well. Today, in fact, he rode his bike with me for the first time since the operation! We are very Thankful today.

We are heading to VGF, VWL and a three night DCL cruise on Saturday! Can’t wait to see the wonderful WDW decorations and hear the Candlelight Processional!
Enjoy your “Post recovery trip”😀 and the beautiful Candlelight Processional!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter