New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
GONE
11/15 Minnie's Holiday & Dine at H&V - Fantasmic Package

4:15 PM - party of 6

Pm to coordinate

Last edited:
I have 2 reservations im potentially cancelling if I can pickup a replacement.

11/19 -2:05 Pm Be Our Guest Lunch - 13 People
11/19 -5:10 PM Akershus Dinner - 13 People

The kids on the trip are REALLY looking forward to akershus, so I need a replacement time for that. Keeping this conflicts with going to the MVMCP, but we will make it work if needed. If anyone has a large party traveling between 11/14-11/20 and either of those might work for you and you would like to coordinate, let me know. Thanks!

The kids on the trip are REALLY looking forward to akershus, so I need a replacement time for that. Keeping this conflicts with going to the MVMCP, but we will make it work if needed. If anyone has a large party traveling between 11/14-11/20 and either of those might work for you and you would like to coordinate, let me know. Thanks!

Please email me. Want ur Akershus res.
nsmith022@gmail.com

bumpnfd- I would be interested in your BOG- cannot PM you as you do not have enough messages.

Last edited:

I can't message you for some reason but I desperately want your Akerchus! jennifermaune@gmail.com

There are 2 cape may cafe reservations available right now for breakfast on 11/2 for at least 4 people (8:40 and 10:50am)

I just canceled a Be Our Guest for 11am on November 25 for 6 people.
Sorry, I had to release to get what I needed.

I will be releasing a 1900 Park Fare for 8 people on Nov. 25th at 8:20pm in 5 minutes.

RELEASED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter