New guidelines - January CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling BOG for 2 people on Friday, January 9, at 5:25 p.m. Canceling this reservation in 30 minutes.

I'm planning to cancel this reservation. PM if you'd like to coordinate.

Frozen/Osbourne Lights Dessert Party on 1/2, scheduled for 8:00 p.m. for three guests.

Just cancelled Akershus on 1/14 at 10:30 am for 7 people.

Sorry for the late notice but a better time came open (9:30) and I had to cancel the other one to scoop up the new one!

Cancelling Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for 6 on January 19th.

Reservation says 6pm, but I believe Wishes is at 10pm that night. Two little kids and a late night before an early flight home and it's just not going to be worth it for us :sad:

I'll wait to see if I get any PM's to coordinate, otherwise will cancel in a day or two.

Hope that helps someone!

Cancelling BOG reservation Jan.2 for 3 at 9:10 pm. Going to cancel it at 10:45 pm CT.

Canceling Citricos on Wednesday, 1/7 at 6:25PM for 4 people. PM me if you want it

dropped a chef mickey's, party of 4, for tomorrow at 12:30 pm. sorry for the late notice - had to get rid of it while making another reservation

Happy New Year!

Canceling these today, lmk if you want to coordinate:

CRT 1/4 2:25pm party of 5
BOG 1/9 4:15pm party of 4

Cancelling Crystal Palace dinner for 4 at 6:40 PM on 1/29.

There are some other times available that day (3:45 and 7:40) so it's not exactly at hot commodity, but PM me by tonight at 5 ET if you want it.

ETA: Cancelled.

I also have a dinner for 4 at 1900 PF at 6:55 PM on 1/31. PM to coordinate.

Will be cancelling BOG, 5 adults, 1/7/15 at 4:05pm..

Will cancel in 55 minutes @ 10:30pm EST.

Steve

Will be canceling la Cellier for 5 on 1/25 at 6:15.

Cancelling later today-not sure if anyone is interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter