New guidelines - January CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have an Ohana dinner 1/31 @ 5:30 for 4 that I need to cancel. PM me to coordinate.

I have Dining with an Imagineer at the Brown Derby for 2 people on Monday, 1/12 at noon. Will cancel at the end of the day so PM today if you want it

I have Crystal Palace - Jan 31 at 8:10am for 5 people. I will be cancelling tomorrow morning. PM me if interested.

I will be cancelling a few reservations at 12:45 pm Central Time today:

Saturday, January 10th - 5:35 pm - Kona Cafe - 5 guests
Wednesday, January 14th - 5:25 pm - Akershus - 3 guests

I have a BOG 1/30/15 for 3 at 7:00pm reservation that I am going to cancel.

PM to coordinate.

New at this but today I will be cancelling a Be Our Guest Restaurant reservation for 5 on 1/11 at 8:30p.

I'll be canceling a 4:55 1900 Park Fare ADR for 3 on 1/23 later today if anyone wants to coordinate

Canceling California Grill for Thursday, 1/8 at 7:10PM for 4 people. Let me know by the end of the day if you want it

Canceling early entry for Crystal Palace on Monday, January 26 at 8:20am for 5, and Tuesday, January 27 at 8:25am for 5. Plan on canceling this afternoon. Please pm me if you would like to coordinate.

I have a 7:30 Be Our Guest reservation for 2 on 1/21 to cancel ASAP

I saw a 6:25 P.M. ADR for 7 for Akershus on 1/28 while searching for someone else. Hope someone can use it.

Cancelling 1900 Park Fare on 1/31 at 6:55PM for 4.

ETA: Cancelled on 1/12 -- go get it if you need it!

I have a reservation for breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8:35 am on Thurs, January 22 for 2 that I'm planning to cancel if anyone wants it.

It's not really pre-park entry because EMH start at 8:00 that day, but if you're interested PM me and we can coordinate.

ETA: Dropping today (1/14) at 5:00pm EST.

Cancelling BOG, 1/28, 6:55 PM, 4 people.

PM to coordinate -- will drop tomorrow at Noon if no takers.

ETA -- gone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter