New DVC Member Since button announced on DVC's Facebook Page

I also wish the DVC logo was more unique. But with the choices presented I would vote for Blue

Blue is winning on facebook, but orange has a really good following, too. It's about 600 to 400 right now.

On another note... wow, I didn't realize the new logo had touched a nerve for so many people.

I just created a nolstalgia version of my signature designs for those who are still attached to the "purple mountain magesty" logo. :thumbsup2

(Click it to go to the post with all the options.)

I like the orange because it makes the Mickey world and the wording stand out more. I don't prefer the monochromatic look of the blue.

I like the orange because it makes the Mickey world and the wording stand out more. I don't prefer the monochromatic look of the blue.

If I had to pick out of the new ones and couldn't get the old logo back, then...::yes:: I totally agree

As a DVC owner since 1991, I vote for the original logo. That is the only one that conjures up the magic we felt when we first purchased and that's the one we identify with the company that revolutionized the timeshare industry!

Maybe I'm stuck in the past or being too sentimental about a "business" (I'm not a fool and realize the bottom line is DVC's main concern), but to me and my family, "the purple mountains majesty" is the icon that built DVC. With that kind a brand recognition (and loyalty!!!), why would any company exec in his (Mr. Lewis?) or her (Ms. Bilby?) right mind want to change it?

And besides, since when has Disney DVC asked the owners to vote on anything having to do with the business branding? The whole Facebook thing...It's just a way to get us to swallow the change and be quiet! IMHO, changing the logo will cost DVC and the members a lot more to re-logo everything!

So, it's the original logo for me! Just my thoughts and opinions in the world according to ME! :laughing:

I'm not on Facebook, so I can't read what these are all about. Are they just buttons that people can get at Guest Relations and wear around the parks like for birthdays and anniversaries?

I doubt that I would wear one, but my favorite color is blue!

I asked for these a couple of wks ago at VWL and they had not even seen them nor had any. I guess I will try again in Nov at OKW

I'm not on Facebook, so I can't read what these are all about. Are they just buttons that people can get at Guest Relations and wear around the parks like for birthdays and anniversaries?

I doubt that I would wear one, but my favorite color is blue!

They are like the buttons given out at Welcome Home Wednesday's that say member since and you can write in the date. They have the "New" generic logo they created for DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter