New DVC Member Since button announced on DVC's Facebook Page

BirdsOfPreyDave

Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
DVC posted two possible button designs on their Facebook page, today, and asked people to "like" the one they like better. The winning button will then be used at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.

Here are the two choices:

DVCMemberSinceBlueSm.jpg
DVCMemberSinceOrangeSm.jpg

But why wait for Disney to start handing them out at the Resorts. Add one to your online signature, today. All the dates, and both colors are available on this post.

I like the third choice with the old logo on it.

I voted Blue. I am not going to say the old one. It is not coming back. I can handle change, I don't mind the new logo. Is it great? No, but it could be a lot worse.

I will go there and post - neither. I really hate :mad: the "new" logo as it is very generic as any Disney logo. The hats they gave us at WHW earlier this month are going on ebay as I won't wear 'em

The previous two versions (3 peak / 2 peak) were different and made the DVC stand out with a distinctive logo. I really think they made the wrong decision.

As for color - the blue one with the previous 2 peak logo works for me.

I agree with the others that the old logo was much more distinctive and better. If I have to choose one for a button I would pick the blue.

On another note can someone tell me why when I load this logo into my photobucket account and resize it always comes out larger when I try to put it in my signature. :confused3

I voted blue.
Planning to embarass the family by wearing one in October :thumbsup2
I may be walking around by myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter