NEW...DOLPHIN/SWAN..."questions and answers"...tips and hints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of my 1,000th post, I will bring this post back to the front page!!!

Wow, that made me feel good. How could we ever settle for second best???? Five more days til the Dolphin - totally on topic now!!! Caroline :teacher:

ZW - Extending a few hugs your way. Best to all of you. Good luck.

Lovingthemouse - Congrats on that post. I too have met that magic number - THREE times now :p :p :p - Everytime I get nice and high, something happens to the boards and I have to start low again. I think I lost over 300 posts the last time!!!

Caroline, congrats! On the 1000th post and especially for the five days on your countdown! I know you're going to have a great time!

Debbie

:bounce:
Congrats, Caroline! I, too, loved reaching that 1000 #.

DF~ time to do some mousekeeping and clean out your PM box...;)

EXCELLENT! (and thanks for using us to bump you up over 1000!)

Sorority Sisters: Please PM or send email address to me so I can send you a Magical Gatherings Invitation to our DisMeet!

Happy Sunday all!

PS Mouseteacher~ I hope it works out for you and your cousin to do quick trip! Those are the most fun!

Hello Everyone,

I just had to post because after trying for two years, I finally got my countdown clock to work. I am technologically inept!

Sixty days and counting!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Caroline ~ Have a great trip! Please post when you return and give us the "scoop" :)

Jmcross ~ Your trip is almost here also, I guess you are probably packing this weekend?

As for me, I have not gotten the suitcases out yet, but I am thinking about doing it today :)

I am hoping my countdown is below 20.... now lets go and peek at it :earseek:

Waving to the room :wave2:

Does anyone know if you can still arrange for delivery of Easter baskets through the Dolphin. I know that a few years ago the baskets were delivered to your room by the Easter Bunny.

Nice countdown Mom Poppins!

I believe you can... weren't they $40 or something along that line? I would call the Resort directly and have it arranged well in advance in case there are only a limited number available. Does anyone else know if this is still available?

Mom Poppins~

Yes, I'm starting to make piles of items to pack. I haven't officially pulled out the suitcases yet.

My DS, age 10 banged his mouth Thursday on the side of the tub because he slipped. He chipped off 1/2 of his front tooth and, of course, it's the permanent tooth. I got a dentist appointment for this Thursday at 10:30 so I'm taking the entire day off from school. I will be doing the bulk of my packing Thursday.

I am so looking forward to this trip and getting out of this cold weather! Even 50's and 60's sound heavenly right now.

I am especially looking forward to staying at the Swan after hearing rave reviews from so many on these boards!! Thanks to everyone for all the helpful advice and answers to all of my many questions!!

Joanne

Good luck at the dentist, and if that doesn't help, you could always put him on a hockey team and he'd fit right in! DD chipped his front teeth way before hockey, playing superman on the family room couch. Seems the coffee table wasn't a real good fall. You'll do fine packing! You're almost a full 24 hours ahead of my usual schedule! Have a great trip!

Is there a chance I could talk any of you going in the next couple of months into picking up a set of the park brochures for me? It has become a tradition with DD & I to acquire a new set of park brochures a couple of months before we go. We sit down and 'plot' our strategy. Even though so little changes, it is always just having the 'new' ones that make it special. I will be happy to pay for postage and a small handling fee if one of you upcoming visitors could pick up a set of the four parks and send them to me. (wrinkles and crinkles ok - we'll have them mauled by the time we get done with them!). I know the club level area had them out at the Swan last time so you could get all 4 in one place.

If one of you is willing, please PM me.

pm coming your way....

I'd be happy to get them for you!

Joanne
:earsgirl:

ZW - I have been off the board for a while so I just read about what is going on at your house. So sorry you have to go through this. As you know, however, even drs don't seem to always be able to predict when people are going to go - so she may have longer than you think. Last May, the dr told us mom would be gone in two months with her brain cancer and we have made it way past that. Thinking of you and your family.

Lauren

jgates~ Wish I were going soon so I could help you you out! :teeth:

Joanne~ Have a wonderful time - do you leave on Thursday or Friday? Are you flying out of Logan? On what airlines? My cousin and I waited too long to make our decision to go to Tampa during school vacation, so all the airfares are too high.
I really loved the Swan - I hope you do, too.

MP~ Your countdown clock looks mighty nice! :D

:wave2: Hi, Lauren - good to hear from you.

We actually leave early Saturday morning. From Logan on Delta....

I am soooo looking forward to this trip!

Joanne

I did it! I knew I had to change my reservations by today just in case AP rate wasn't available, leaving the spring savings plan still an option. I booked all seven days at.... ummmmm this must be the wrong thread LOL, but you guys KNOW where I just booked my room! I managed to get sav view for the first three days, AP rate; concierge for the next three nights, Ap rate! WOO HOOO we're going to Disney World! Dh has never seen AKL so this will be a first for him, but I think the rest of us are more excited! I know I'll be at the Swan and/or Dolphin this July so I know I'll be there soon! Now if only I can get the heavenly beds in the AKL rooms life would be perfect! Wait.. I need Thabo and MommaT up there in the lounge, also! Or, how about this plan.... we move the akl animals to the Swan/Dolphin!

Good to see you, Lauren!

On topic>> The Swan and Dolphin beds are MUCH more comfortable than the AKL beds.

I just had to share my news with people who understand me!

Debbie

Hi Debbie! Hi Mouseteacher!

Debbie -- that sounds like so much fun! I am excited and I am not even going with you. Have fun counting down the days until the trip.

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter