New Disney Bride and Groom Shirts

I wish they had "Best Man" and "Groomsmen" shirts too... :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised they don't have them, I've never seen BM and GM shirts anywhere. I don't really think it's something that guys would typically like to wear, like us girls.

I personally was wishing they had Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom shirts.

I'm not surprised they don't have them, I've never seen BM and GM shirts anywhere. I don't really think it's something that guys would typically like to wear, like us girls.

I personally was wishing they had Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom shirts.

LOL. I guess my group of guys are different then! They wanna go all-out and exclaim their wedding title. :rotfl:

I thought they did? I saw XL and XXL. I ordered an XL for my MOH.

Those are not actually plus sizes, at least not by using the average human being model instead of a supermodel. Disney designates their plus sizes by putting PLUS in front of the Xs. The standalone XL and XXL are considered part of their standard sizing. Their size chart claims that XXL is a dress size 22 but I am hard pressed to fit into anything in the women's department they label as XXL. The men's/unisex shirts I can usually do a XXL, but the other day I had to dig up a PLUS 3X size on the rack for the unisex Mickey silhouette Christmas pajamas and they barely fit. :(

Our shirts got here today! And I promptly packed them away because I don't want anything bad to happen to them in the next 2 years! lol

I bought the Bride and Groom mugs when I was in Disney recently, and those are still in the box! I'm crazy....:laughing:

Our shirts got here today! And I promptly packed them away because I don't want anything bad to happen to them in the next 2 years! lol

I bought the Bride and Groom mugs when I was in Disney recently, and those are still in the box! I'm crazy....:laughing:

See, now I'm mad. I bought my shirts almost a week ago and they haven't even been shipped yet. :mad::headache:

As a "beware"...

The shirts are VERY VERY small. I normally wear a L t-shirt and bought the XXL when I noticed the style. The shirt is rediculously small and very thin (you could see the pattern of my bra underneath it). IMO it isn't that flattering and I'll only wear it this week under a jacket with the bride logo visable.

It definitely would be nice of them to offer the style in a regular t-shirt because I can't recommend people buy it as it stands.

Agreed! The sizes do run extremely small I usually wear a Large and when I saw my shirt I knew that it wasn't going to work. I had bought one for me and one for my MOH (as a christmas gift) and now I have to return both :sad1:

Such a huge disappointment. The shirts are super cute, but as others have said...really small! I would recommend ordering at least two sizes up from your normal size. I have to exchange mine :sad2:

Add me to the list. I just got home and found them and i tried mine on..nope not happening. Gotta exchange :rolleyes:

Question for the ladies that are exchanging...what size are you normally and what size did you exchange for?

Hi Ladies.....I have one size small bride shirt if anyone would like to have it. I paid $18.00 for it on cyber monday....just send me a message! :)

Geez wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago! Ordered larges for both me and the fiance... I guess I'll prob be sending them back again for industrial sizes!

Geez wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago! Ordered larges for both me and the fiance... I guess I'll prob be sending them back again for industrial sizes!

The men's sizes seem to run true to size (it did for my fiance). It's just the women's shirts, of course!

Does anyone happen to know if they sell these at Disney - like at the store at Downtown Disney? I'm a little wary of ordering them online now - and I am going to be going to Orlando soon to get some last minute stuff done and wanted to check them out in person...

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter