New Disney Bride and Groom Shirts

As a "beware"...

The shirts are VERY VERY small. I normally wear a L t-shirt and bought the XXL when I noticed the style. The shirt is rediculously small and very thin (you could see the pattern of my bra underneath it). IMO it isn't that flattering and I'll only wear it this week under a jacket with the bride logo visable.

It definitely would be nice of them to offer the style in a regular t-shirt because I can't recommend people buy it as it stands.
I wish I'd read this post before I asked my neighbour to bring me some back!!

I got the L and while it 'fits' it is too tight for me to be comfortable in it.

I'm asking a dress maker friend to put some panels along the sides so it doesn't go to waste.

Luckily the mens sizing seems OK.

Does anyone happen to know if they sell these at Disney - like at the store at Downtown Disney? I'm a little wary of ordering them online now - and I am going to be going to Orlando soon to get some last minute stuff done and wanted to check them out in person...

Thanks in advance!

I actually called them the other day and they said they do not sell them in the stores. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter