New Dark Ride in Animal Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why there is a Tex Mex dark ride? Does this have anything to do with someone's colon?

Originally posted by Donalds # Fan
I was wondering when this info. was going to leak out, I'm just pumped about the tech mech meshing with the screen tech and tine root ball integration, this is going to rock! Thanks for being brave enough to post this, this is going to revolutionize the dark ride industry!

Thanks. I feel the same way. I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone, but after this ride, the rest of the industry will have to catch up.:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

So if I have read all the posts correctly, my 2 DS will have a dark Tex Mex ride with an inflatable dino traveling through the mysteries of a colon to look forward to on their next trip to Disney. Let's hope they will finally be old enough to make the height requirements. Oh yes, I should expect to pay to $$$ for this thrill seeking ride.:lmao:

Yes, it will totally be an upcharge event, for which you will be unable to get a FastPass due to the free Dining Plan.

Oh wait, I get it now, it's pig latin! {no, not Porky, this is Disney, after all} :sad2:

I had to double check the date and realize I wasn't reading a revised post from 1998.

This poster must have Outlook reminding him every three to five years or so by my rough calculation.

He's never let us down before.

I find it hard to believe Disney would make this kind of investment, but when stemikger talks, the best advice is to listen.

He's never let us down before.

I find it hard to believe Disney would make this kind of investment, but when stemikger talks, the best advice is to listen.

Listening is the easy part. Understanding.... :confused3

BTW, it's not gonna be MechDonald's. It will be MechaDonald, his giant robotic twin (a la Mechagodzilla) whom our hero must battle to save the world (or at least the Mexico pavilion in World Showcase).

Going back to the OP, it looks like a significant amount of attraction design jargon, which I'm not well versed in. But I'll trust that something way cool is on the way :thumbsup2

Yes, but will the new Tex-Mex inflatable dinosaur colonic adventure also feature the Three Caballeros?:confused3

Oh my word... I am in the most boring computer training session of all time... and I just got looked at funny-like because I laughed out loud at this thread. Thanks for making my morning a little less boring!!

MORE MORE!!:lmao:

I just read this article in the New York Daily News about Mech Tech coming to Disney.

They stated that this is the first time this technology will be coming to family entertainment (i.e. amusements). Before this it was only used in governmental agencies and was thought too expensive to ever have a practical application.

They described it as something once people see and experience it will change the face of the amusement and entertainment industry.

The new ride is said to not only use mech tech but an advanced turbo steam wantan side rule. That will bring forward a very generous about of screen stim and a band meth rem stim on. I'm hoping that too much of a good thing will prove to be a mech rank without the bearings on the side mounts.

The more you post about it, the more it just seems like random words being thrown in. The phrases don't match anything relevant in google, and there is nothing on the NY Daily News site that seems to have anything to do with ride technology.

It's been amusing, but until there is something posted in English or a reference link, I will assume that this was a joke from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter