new cc gift

simbasmom2

Just waitin around till boarding time!
I haven't seen this posted yet...new cc gifts! Blue backpack, chip and dale snacks, etc. Sister just boarded and sent me a text. Sorry if this is old news.

Can't wait to hear more and see some pictures! :cool1:

http://
image.jpg

I am silver :)

So glad to see this. I really didn't need a 4th red bag this October. The backpack sounds great.

I guess no more water bottles? I like the idea of a backpack and a new bag design, but am a bit bummed that we are losing items just by changing bag designs. I'd rather keep the old bag and have the water bottles. and they could have done a snack that is a little more exciting than pretzels. that seems like quite a disappointment too next to the flip flop rice krispie treats! ;)
I don't know that I am all that happy to hear that they have changed the CC gift. IMO they have cut corners on this one. somewhat disappointing....:sad1:

Oh that makes me so happy to hear. I gave away so many of the red bags and never ate the rice crispy flip flops. Cannot wait to get mine. Thanks for the good news.

Thanks for posting the picture sis, now get off of disboards and go have fun!!! Get a DOTD! Lucky duck :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter