new cc gift

I didn't say they had to give me or any return cruiser any gift. I am entitled to an opinion. And last time I checked, I was entitled to voice it here, just like everyone else. I have seen several other posts on this thread of people who liked the rice krispie treats too. and another poster who Posted very boldly that they were looking forward to the water bottle but you don't seem to be criticizing their post?? I personally did not find the water bottles to be crappy. We liked them. One of ours got lost and so now we only have 3 for a family of 4 and we were looking forward to being able to replace it this year so that everyone had one again. Excuse me for NOT agreeing with you. You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. I think that they are slowly decreasing the gift and probably will continue to do so. It is their prerogative to do as they see fit/want.

Oh man..if I were any good about going to the post office, I would send you ours that we don't use..we have extra of the clear and the white ones. I would ask your next cruise meet thread..i would certainly be willing to bring mine for you, if we were on the same cruise.

I am totally looking forward to the backpack!!

http://
image.jpg

I am silver :)
Thanks for posting this!

I think people need to be a little bit more open in allowing people to voice their individual opinions. Lets all be Disney-like and not pass judgments nor blast someone for what they have to say.

Just my opinion but I think some of us might try to be a little bit nicer towards other peoples postings.

Happy Cruising to all!!!

I apologize to you if you thought I was rude in my response to the other poster, but EVERY time that poster and I end up on the same thread, that poster is 'picking' on someone about something they posted. I'm not one to go back and research someone's old posts, but I have yet to see that poster offer someone some helpful advice or make a positive comment. I'm not saying they haven't, but I've not seen it. I've only see a 'bully' side to them. And frankly, I'm tired of it, and I'm not going to fall victim to their bully tactics and comments. :goodvibes
Most members here are wonderful and kind and want to help...but every once in awhile there is a :stir:

I personally did not find the water bottles to be crappy. We liked them. One of ours got lost and so now we only have 3 for a family of 4 and we were looking forward to being able to replace it this year so that everyone had one again.

I have quite a few extra white water bottles. If this is the style you are looking for, I would be more than happy to send one to you. :)

I'm pretty excited about the new gift. A backpack is my bag of choice for stuff I want to keep with me for traveling, so I love the new style of bag. I did like the water bottles also, but we don't use ours much and ended up giving most of them away. I think for me this will be the most used of the CC gifts I've gotten (although I just missed getting the beach towel with our first cruise and I would have loved and used that one too).

Three kids, one bag. I can smell trouble :scared1: Guess I'll just have to take it myself - it's doing them a service really:rolleyes1

We are in the middle of planning our second ever cruise. I had no idea the CC gift was so substantial so kudos to Disney!!

Sophia

Very excited about new gifts, its always nice to have something waiting for you when you arrive to your stateroom! (even if you already have a few of the same thing at home!) Backpacks will be great on shore excursions. And a great blue color! And I for one think pretzels go great with a cold beer :love:

I like the way you think, Sparkypluto! Count me in the group excited about the new offerings. Much prefer the new backpack style bag, and tossed out all the RC treats last cruise--no one, including kids, wanted to eat them. Much prefer the C&D snacks. Yay!

Three kids, one bag. I can smell trouble :scared1: Guess I'll just have to take it myself - it's doing them a service really:rolleyes1

We are in the middle of planning our second ever cruise. I had no idea the CC gift was so substantial so kudos to Disney!!

Sophia

If your kids have been on a cruise before everyone should get the same gift! The gifts are not one per room but one per person as long as they have taken at least one Disney cruise.

Yikes! I hope, they are on eBay REALLY soon! I plan to buy a couple of extras, so each DGK can have one. I'm glad, I haven't purchased, the "old" bags with water bottles.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter