• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Booking

GlamMom15

Earning My Ears
I spoke with Libby today who was exceptional with helping plan our trip to Disney next year. The only thing that I'm disappointed in is we are traveling with a party of 9 people. I've been to Disney four times this will be my fifth obviously. I've always stay on one of their properties but this time around we decided on an airbnb because of our party size. Disney does not allow their guest that is not staying on the property to make payments towards their trip. I'm very disappointed to hear of this, the payment plan module should apply to anyone whether we're staying on the property or not the monthly payment is how I was able to afford our trips to Disney, then on top of that they do even offer some type of discount for making full payment. Very sad to hear of this.

What do you mean making payments? Are you saying that you usually book a package with resort and tickets and then make payments? If you are staying off property, I don't know how you expect Disney to take payment for that. Why would they? It's not their property. If you are talking about just the tickets, you don't need those months out, you can save that money and then buy the tickets closer to your stay. Your post does not quit make sense. And no, they don't give discounts for those who pay in full at the time of booking. You are supposed to pay for your trip. The cost is the cost. 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter