New attractions or experiences since 2019?

Raya

DIS Veteran
We're planning our first trip home in October. We were lucky to have a short weekend trip in Feb 2020, and 4 trips in 2019. Is there any place that has a list of opening dates so we can focus on what's new? I can think of two things off the top of my head:

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
Rise of the Resistance
???

I know there has to be more, or at least there will be more by October, right? 2019 it felt like there was a new experience - Villain's Night, After hours parties, new holiday overlays, etc - every month. :confused3

Unfortunately with the pandemic hitting just after mmrr opened, all the rides that were set to open after that have had construction slowed or halted. Remys is probably the next to open, and it’s probably ready to go, wdw is just holding it back for better pandemic news.

millennium falcon smugglers run also opened in 2019.

As far as rides go, Remy’s Rattatouille ride is supposed to be opening in the near future in the France Pavillion. No open date announced yet, but I believe the last thought I saw had it opening this spring.

The new Epcot fireworks show is getting close, as well. If things were normal or would likely be going on now. Who knows when they’ll bring back fireworks shows, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter