New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made reservations on Disney Magic, Oct. 19, 7-day Eastern Caribbean for myself, DH, DM & DF, DS (10), and DD's (6,4,3).

hello!! I'm new here to the Dis boards!! There is so much information here that I'm not sure we can take it all in.

My husband and I, along with our twin daughters (age 5 1/2) will be on the Disney Magic 7 night Western Cruise on May 25!!

Can't wait to go - DD's can't hardly contain themselves!! First time on Cruise!! (also first time at disney which will be the week before at the Swan!!)

Thanks for all the information!!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Please add us onto the September 8th 2002 4 day Wonder Cruise! Jen & Tom cruising for our second anniversary! We cruised the last year for our first anniversary and decided that this is the perfect way to spend our anniversary!

Please add me to the list.

We are sailing on the may 11th Western Cruise. Carol, Nick and Cassie (4). This is our 2nd Magic Cruise! First one was Sept 1-8,2001

please add me to the list. I have just booked my first two Disney cruises! October 10th, 2002 (3 night Wonder) and March 15th, 2003 (7 night Magic).

thanks, Marley

please add me to the list. I have just booked my first two Disney cruises! October 10th, 2002 (3 night Wonder) and March 15th, 2003 (7 night Magic).

thanks,

Marley, Andy, Jason (3) and Hayley (6)

that the May 16, 2002 3-night Wonder cruise is the big DCL PIN CRUISE!!

There are a bunch of us DISers over on the Collector's Board that will be on that cruise so please add us to the list:

Perdita&Pongo
Pintrader
BeautyLLM
Mickey527
Perndwler
Brer-Rabbit
Shoes99
Figgy
Parkhopper
Raulandpinboy
GotAnyPins

I am sure there are others that I am not remembering right now; I'll post those later as I think of them. Thanx so much!!

~Nancy~

Please add us for the 5/25/02 Western 7day Magic cruise. We will be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary and my 43rd birthday.
Dave and Debbie and 14dd

Please add us to the list. We are going on 06/01/2002 -- Me, DH, DS (10), and DD (9)

Love this site!!

Thanks

Pam
:)

Please add us to the cruise date list we are going on the April 20, 2002 7 day cruise.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter