New AM Card .. initial offers

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Just got my son his own air miles card to have two running in the house.
what are the inital sign up bonuses? I will get him a hbc card going so we can use stb coupon..
I’m sure there’s emails and stuff I can sign up for ..

I hope we've all caught you in time before you sign up for all of those things because they will more than likely be offers you can complete for Shop the Block. All of those offers are one-time only things so if you complete them now, a mere 5 days early, you won't get credit for the coupons.

I hope we've all caught you in time before you sign up for all of those things because they will more than likely be offers you can complete for Shop the Block. All of those offers are one-time only things so if you complete them now, a mere 5 days early, you won't get credit for the coupons.

You did you caught me :$ I was just thinking if I needed to do any preliminary work like have a hbc rewards for him etc
Trying to get my ducks in a row

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter