New “Music of Pixar Live!” Show Coming to Hollywood Studios this Summer-FPs Now Available

i called a week or so ago and asked the CM about whether there was a combo dining package and she told me that there was no such thing..
so i booked the two separately..
i'm really annoyed if she gave me the wrong information..
and it wasn't that it wasn't available....she claimed it did not exist at all....
annoying...

Last edited:
Great consistency among CM!

I'm afraid to cancel my initial F! Package from before the pixar package was announced. I would like both, but if I had to choose just one it would be F!

Agreed!!! The call center cast members are never on point. I don't need Fantasmic because I am seeing it another night, I have Star Wars dessert party booked for that night (may 26th). I am going to leave my package as is because it's for the 6:45 show, which works in accordance with my plans. I'll just give the Fantasmic tickets away if my package is for Fantasmic too.

arggghhh.....just called disney and the CM told me i'd been given the wrong information the last time i called..
she was very sweet and tried every time and restaurant possible on two different days, but there's nothing available for the combination dining package...
so i'll have to stick with the two separate reservations i made myself online....
annoying to get CMs who give incorrect information...more than likely, when i first called, i would have been able to book the combo had the CM had her head screwed on straight....annoying...

When I called I told her I had a question about my reservation. I then told the confirmation number without telling her what it was for; instead, I asked her what was this reservation for? She said it was Mama Melrose for the VIP Pixar and Fantasmic. I said, "it is for both?" and she said yes. That's when she told me the F! represented Fantasmic.

Agreed!!! The call center cast members are never on point. I don't need Fantasmic because I am seeing it another night, I have Star Wars dessert party booked for that night (may 26th). I am going to leave my package as is because it's for the 6:45 show, which works in accordance with my plans. I'll just give the Fantasmic tickets away if my package is for Fantasmic too.
Maybe tell them when you check in it's supposed to be for just Pixar because it is 5.00 more per meal. Tell them you confirmed with you that it was Pixar only and maybe they will make an adjustment.

Edit to add: the CM told me the last time I could book dinner for the package was 4:00 pm and I just checked the Pixar package with the 4 pm dining reservation time (online) and it was for the 2nd show. You could always look for a 4 pm time online and book it then cancel the other. 4:15 game me the 2nd show also but 4:30 was 3rd show.

Last edited:
Maybe tell them when you check in it's supposed to be for just Pixar because it is 5.00 more per meal. Tell them you confirmed with you that it was Pixar only and maybe they will make an adjustment.

Edit to add: the CM told me the last time I could book dinner for the package was 4:00 pm and I just checked the Pixar package with the 4 pm dining reservation time (online) and it was for the 2nd show. You could always look for a 4 pm time online and book it then cancel the other. 4:15 game me the 2nd show also but 4:30 was 3rd show.

Thanks! I have a Hollywood and vine breakfast at 9. I have a afternoon tea at grand Floridan at 4. I am leaving Hollywood after breakfast to do other things at other parks. I'll just let them know my situation when I get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter