Never To Early, May Roll Call

Me, Me, Me :teeth:

1st-2nd May Beach Club Villa's

3rd - 9th May Boardwalk Villa's

Is there going to be a <b>DVC</b> Meet?? :teeth:

We'll be in a 1 bedroom at BWV 5/1 -5/4 and then our first trip to VB 5/4 - 5/8. I can't wait!!!!

My DD5 declares that our first ride in the MK will be Peter Pan. I'm hoping to catch the new Stitch ride and keeping my fingers crossed that Soarin' will be open by then.

BTW -- does anyone know what this year's Grad Night schedule is? I'd hate to plan a day at MK and find out it's closing early for a special event.

DVCDawn::MinnieMo

Originally posted by DVCDawn
BTW -- does anyone know what this year's Grad Night schedule is? I'd hate to plan a day at MK and find out it's closing early for a special event.

Good news:

2005 Grad Nights are April 22, 23, 29 and 30

We will be at OKW from May 15 thru May 19th in a studio..smj

We arrive 5/23 and check out 6/1 at BCV for our 25th wedding anniversary. We've never been in May before, so we are extra excited!

Our 1st visit "home" will be May 14-16 at VB in a 2br villa and May 17-22 at SSR also in a 2br villa.

Our family will be joining us, DD and husband, DS and wife and their son (10 months old then). DW is looking forward to having the family together and spending extra special time with our 1st grandchild.

Going Home Again-WLV-May 22nd-June 3rd- a 2BR

This will be our third trip home, and we are still as excited as the first.............

Me :crazy: Sister:earsgirl: Daughter princess: Son-In-Law pirate: Grandson ::MickeyMo

Jeanne

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We will be at BWV waterview from 5/15-5/20. Not sure what day we arrive..waiting for cheaper airfare.

It will be awesome.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter