Never To Early, May Roll Call

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
Hi, Just wondering who will be there in May and what dates and where are you staying?We hope to be there 2 weeks in May not set on dates just yet though.We hope to get a standard view at BWV for a week and then moving somewhere else for the last week to save points.

Misty

We'll be at BCV for the 26th and 27th, just we two, then off to VB for Memorial weekend. There we're hosting family and friends.

Bobbi:D

I won't be at WDW, but I will be making a trip to Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort in South Carolina.

I have booked a 2-bedroom villa for May 21-28!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are booked for a GV at OKW from May 1 until May 9. It is never too early to book that next vacation to our favorite place.

We have a GV @ OKW reserved for May 15-20th. Our family is planning to stay a night before and after the family gathering. I need to decide on what resort and make ressies this week.

So, we will be there from May 14th through the 21st

Our first ever stay at OKW...May 22-27th...in a two bedroom. Boy are we going to be spoiled!

We're at Vero for 5 nights in April before that.

..... 22nd to the 29th. Calling tomorrow to see if another studio is availible for DS and his new wife.

BCV---May 29th through June 3rd.

First time ever--we just closed on our contract and made the ressies. We will be staying in a 1 bedroom at our home resort.

WOO-HOO!!!:earsgirl:

We'll be at SSR....first trip home!...from May 29 through June 2. Just the two of us in a studio with enough points left for a two bedroom sometime in Nov-Dec to take the kids and their families!

Me, DH, DS, and DD will be at a Universal hotel May 27th & 28th, then on to BCV May 29th - June 2nd, & AKL June 3rd & 4th.

We will then be moving to OKW or SSR for June 5th - 11th for our grand gathering (there will be up to 26 people with us for this part of the trip)!

KNWVIKING I think you will be able to get that studio. I called MS Friday by mistake for next week and they said there was plenty of availability!

Can't wait to get there!
Lori

Hi,

VB 20th to 22nd/Wonder 4 nights 22nd to 26th/HH/26th to 31st.

Allison

BCV - May 22 - 27 Th. 2- 2 br's for a family reunion. Looking forward to wonderful weather and a great time.

Sandy

We'll be there May 1-11,with our children and their families. We'll be staying at Saratoga Springs for the first time. We're very excited about being there with our three Grandsons.

Michele

BWV 1B May 1st-6th. Hoping for a little "Soarin" and/or stunt show action. If not, there's always next time. :)

We will be at SSR for a week (starting end of April) and then four days at Vero Beach........ :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter