Needing a good dose of our "Happy Place" Updated 11/11

What handsome boy :hug:
Thank you! He was very handsome.:goodvibes
He looks like a great kid. Sending hugs on this tough day..... :hug:
It was a tough day. We spent the evening with 70 of our closest friends and family for dinner. He was well loved by many people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We are having a horrible time with the FP+ selections!! Some of the kids FP+ have disappeared and it wont let us fix it. It says they have reached their limit.:scared:

Glad that you had a nice evening with family and friends . Nice way to celebrate his life (((hugs)))

----------------------------------------------------

I heard there is an IT dept number you can call to help with glitches like you are experiencing with the MBs. Trying to do it yourself is frustrating from what I hear

I would give Disney a call and ask for that dept

Glad that you had a nice evening with family and friends . Nice way to celebrate his life (((hugs)))

----------------------------------------------------

I heard there is an IT dept number you can call to help with glitches like you are experiencing with the MBs. Trying to do it yourself is frustrating from what I hear

I would give Disney a call and ask for that dept

It got us through an unbearable evening. More Importantly, it got my kids through with smiles mixed in with the tears.

There is a number to call but I haven't found it yet.I called today to add a day to our tickets and asked the CM a few questions but it didn't help.

Day Two
HS/EP/AK
AK 9-8
EMH MK 1-3am

Animal Kingdom
Rope Drop
Ride Expedition Everest and pull FP-
Ride Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl
See Eeyore and Pooh
Lunch at 11am at Pizzafari
FP+ FOTLK at 12:05
FP+ EE 1-2pm
FP+ Safari 2-3

Leave ASAP after Safari to go back to resort. We have another day at AK so not worried about doing it all.
NAP

Boma 7:50

EMH at Magic Kingdom
We will stay as late as we can. One trip we stayed at HS until 1am and had a blast!:goodvibes

Any suggestions??

Peyton and Rebekah on Primeval Whirl in 2008

We will be trying to hit up the MK EMH that evening too!!! Maybe we will see ya'll there!!!

Hopped over from my PTR to check yours out! I have so much to say....
First, your son was very handsome and I am so sorry for the pain your family is going through. My heart just breaks for you all & I wish I could reach through here and give you all hugs! :grouphug: I'm so glad you are planning such a fun trip to enjoy your family and spend time together! My Dad passed away right before thanksgiving 6 years ago and the holiday still sucks every year, although maybe not so much as time goes by. We spent thanksgiving last year at Disney and, while I didn't forget about Dad, it's nice to have made other memories of the holiday too. I don't think you're running from anything, rather doing what is exactly right for your family right now.

Anyway.....I think all your plans look great so far. We haven't tried a lot of the places on your ADR list, but we did do sci fi last time and our girls loved it!

About dressing up your youngest.....have you thought about doing homemade tutus or pettiskirts, paired up with a tshirt and accessories? Tutus are super cheap to make, easy and fun! I've also found lots of places on etsy or just online that make iron ons, including rhinestone ones if she wants some bling! princess: I'd be happy to tell you where I've gotten stuff or even help whip up some tutus if you're interested. I LOVE doing that stuff!

Oh and I'm subbing! You are getting so close to your trip!

Hopped over from my PTR to check yours out! I have so much to say....
First, your son was very handsome and I am so sorry for the pain your family is going through. My heart just breaks for you all & I wish I could reach through here and give you all hugs! :grouphug: I'm so glad you are planning such a fun trip to enjoy your family and spend time together! My Dad passed away right before thanksgiving 6 years ago and the holiday still sucks every year, although maybe not so much as time goes by. We spent thanksgiving last year at Disney and, while I didn't forget about Dad, it's nice to have made other memories of the holiday too. I don't think you're running from anything, rather doing what is exactly right for your family right now.

Anyway.....I think all your plans look great so far. We haven't tried a lot of the places on your ADR list, but we did do sci fi last time and our girls loved it!

About dressing up your youngest.....have you thought about doing homemade tutus or pettiskirts, paired up with a tshirt and accessories? Tutus are super cheap to make, easy and fun! I've also found lots of places on etsy or just online that make iron ons, including rhinestone ones if she wants some bling! princess: I'd be happy to tell you where I've gotten stuff or even help whip up some tutus if you're interested. I LOVE doing that stuff!

Oh and I'm subbing! You are getting so close to your trip!

Sorry to take so long to reply. My Internet is not working and I hate Dissing on my phone. :(
Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving experience and memories. Everyone grieves differently and it is definitely one step at a time.

We have done SciFi and it is the one that Peyton always asks for.

I am having three shirts made for Rae. One is a princess Minnie head with a glittery crown. I love the idea of skirt/tutu for her to wear with it. I am not crafty at all!

--------

FP+ is driving me nuts!!! I was done with it all and log in yesterday and it is all messed up. Our group is spread out all over the days with different FP times! I can't use my computer to try to fix it all and the app takes way too long. Extremely frustrated

Sorry to take so long to reply. My Internet is not working and I hate Dissing on my phone. :(
Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving experience and memories. Everyone grieves differently and it is definitely one step at a time.

I am having three shirts made for Rae. One is a princess Minnie head with a glittery crown. I love the idea of skirt/tutu for her to wear with it. I am not crafty at all!

--------

FP+ is driving me nuts!!! I was done with it all and log in yesterday and it is all messed up. Our group is spread out all over the days with different FP times! I can't use my computer to try to fix it all and the app takes way too long. Extremely frustrated

I hear you about DISing on your phone. It makes me frustrated with all the typos!

If you'd like, I could make a couple tutus really fast. All I would need is her waist measurement and the length from her waist to knees. My girls are littler but I just have them wear plain shorts or leggings under their tutus so they aren't too itchy or can take them off if they get tired of wearing it. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Have you fixed your FP+ yet? Hopefully by the time I go all these faults will be sorted!

--------

Hey Amy

I saw the IT number listed on another thread, so here it is:

I would suggest u call 407-939-4357 select Tech support. 7 days a week 8 - 11pm et 7 days a week.

I heard it is easier to just let them work their magic as it is just too frustrating otherwise when you run into these glitches

Good luck:flower3:

I hear you about DISing on your phone. It makes me frustrated with all the typos!

If you'd like, I could make a couple tutus really fast. All I would need is her waist measurement and the length from her waist to knees. My girls are littler but I just have them wear plain shorts or leggings under their tutus so they aren't too itchy or can take them off if they get tired of wearing it. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

I would PM you but my Internet is still out. Can't figure out how to do it from my phone :(. I would love for you to make a tutu. She isn't home but I can get her measurements tomorrow. :)
Thank you!!

Have you fixed your FP+ yet? Hopefully by the time I go all these faults will be sorted!

I got a few of the issues fixed but not all. Part of my party can't get FP+for thanksgiving day. It says they are unavailable for that day. The weird part is she can get them for herself but not the children in her room. :(

Hey Amy

I saw the IT number listed on another thread, so here it is:

I would suggest u call 407-939-4357 select Tech support. 7 days a week 8 - 11pm et 7 days a week.

I heard it is easier to just let them work their magic as it is just too frustrating otherwise when you run into these glitches

Good luck:flower3:

Thank you! I was going to search the number tomorrow. Hard not having my computer! :(

I would PM you but my Internet is still out. Can't figure out how to do it from my phone :(. I would love for you to make a tutu. She isn't home but I can get her measurements tomorrow. :)
Thank you!!

woohoo!! i love making tutus...they are so fast and easy and so darn cute! i just found a pattern with measurements up to size 12, which i thought was what you said she wore. if that's right, just tell me what colors and i'll get started, then when you have internet you can tell me where to send them! so exciting!

woohoo!! i love making tutus...they are so fast and easy and so darn cute! i just found a pattern with measurements up to size 12, which i thought was what you said she wore. if that's right, just tell me what colors and i'll get started, then when you have internet you can tell me where to send them! so exciting!

She does wear a 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!