Needing a good dose of our "Happy Place" Updated 11/11

Day Three
EP
Epcot 9-9pm
HS EMH 10-12am

Rachel will go to Sea World on this day with one of her best friends.
Emma and Rae

I am not sure if they are coming to pick her up for the day, but for now that is what we will assume.:hippie:

After our late night with the MK EMH the night before , we are sleeping in. I thought my group was going to pass out when they saw this on the itinerary!:rolleyes: Maybe I have been a little rough on them on past trips....:rolleyes1

We will make sure to be in Epcot by 11am.
We have FP+ for Test Track 11:05-12:05pm
Peyton and Grandma on TT

Rebekah and Rachel

After riding TT we will head into WS to eat at Teppan Edo at 12:40pm. This is new to us and I am excited!:banana:
After lunch we have FP+ for Mission Space 2:40-3:40 and Soarin 3:40-4:40pm.

After our FP+ selections we will do the other attractions in Future World(we have another day dedicated to World Showcase). My DH really wants to do Living With The Land because he has never done it. I know Rae wants to do Turtle Talk. We will eat a CS for dinner in World Showcase but not sure which one. It is still undecided if we will stay for Illuminations or head to our next destination...:car:

Hollywood Studios EMH!

(Rae had spilled water down my shirt:confused3)

My kids absolutely love this EMH. Most of their time will be spent in Magic of Disney Animation. This is the first year Rachel is old enough and cant wait.

Anything else we do, will be a bonus.

Rachel in Disney Jr dancing with characters at about 12:00-1am

just had to say....

32 Days!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Today we celebrated my dad's family birthday party. It was very hard on him,his birthday is only one day after Tyler's and he didn't want to celebrate it. I am glad we insisted, we are blessed to have him.
Peyton and Grandpa

The kids decorated pumpkins to put on Tyler's resting place.

What a sweet idea to include Tyler in your fall festivities. The #8 pumpkin looks great!!

I think it will be easier to sleep in with FP+ because you already have 3 rides that you really want fast-passed (whoa, is that a word?).

I'm celebrating with you as we have less than one month left today!!! :banana:

Your day 3 plans look great !!

Sleeping in Is great idea since you have good FP choices for later in the day

Trent asked to try drawing classes this year . I have never taken him before as he gets frustrated easily and if he wasn't getting it , he might get upset . He promised me he wouldn't . Never knew there was an age you had to be to even try it. What is the age ?

That is so nice the kids decorated pumpkins for Tyler ((((hugs ))))

After our late night with the MK EMH the night before , we are sleeping in. I thought my group was going to pass out when they saw this on the itinerary!:rolleyes: Maybe I have been a little rough on them on past trips....:rolleyes1
:rotfl2: Love it, but I do agree you'll definitely need a lie in!

After riding TT we will head into WS to eat at Teppan Edo at 12:40pm. This is new to us and I am excited!:banana:
We love Teppan Edo, I've eaten there about 7 times and it's always been great :thumbsup2 (we don't have Hibachi restaurants here though so it's all new to us!)

My kids absolutely love this EMH. Most of their time will be spent in Magic of Disney Animation. This is the first year Rachel is old enough and cant wait.
I'm so rubbish at the drawing! So cute that Rachel is so excited, have you ever bought the step by step books they sell there? They're pretty good :goodvibes

32 days? how exciting!! :cool1:

peyton and your dad look a lot alike!

we want to try the animation class too. I think my husband will be a pro at it. since the girls won't be big enough to go in we'll go find something else to do while he's there, but I can't wait to see what he does!

What a sweet idea to include Tyler in your fall festivities. The #8 pumpkin looks great!!

I think it will be easier to sleep in with FP+ because you already have 3 rides that you really want fast-passed (whoa, is that a word?).

I'm celebrating with you as we have less than one month left today!!! :banana:
Yay to less than a month!:yay: I don't like that you can only get 3 FP+ but it is nice when you want to sleep in.:thumbsup2 We try to include Tyler whenever we can. It helps the kids(and us). We miss him more than can be explained.

Your day 3 plans look great !!

Sleeping in Is great idea since you have good FP choices for later in the day

Trent asked to try drawing classes this year . I have never taken him before as he gets frustrated easily and if he wasn't getting it , he might get upset . He promised me he wouldn't . Never knew there was an age you had to be to even try it. What is the age ?

That is so nice the kids decorated pumpkins for Tyler ((((hugs ))))
There is no age that I know of for the drawing class. Rae was 4 yrs old the last time and I didn't feel like she could do it. My others have done it since they were 6 and 7 yrs old. Peyton (7) got a little frustrated but enjoyed it. Bekah(6) is very artistic and had no problems.

:rotfl2: Love it, but I do agree you'll definitely need a lie in!

We love Teppan Edo, I've eaten there about 7 times and it's always been great :thumbsup2 (we don't have Hibachi restaurants here though so it's all new to us!)

I'm so rubbish at the drawing! So cute that Rachel is so excited, have you ever bought the step by step books they sell there? They're pretty good :goodvibes
I may have to look into the books.:thumbsup2 Both my girls love art...may be a good Christmas present.:idea: Glad to hear you like the restaurant
32 days? how exciting!! :cool1:

peyton and your dad look a lot alike!

we want to try the animation class too. I think my husband will be a pro at it. since the girls won't be big enough to go in we'll go find something else to do while he's there, but I can't wait to see what he does!

Peyton and my dad look alike and act alike!:sad2: While DH and older kids did the class, Rae and I always did the Mermaid show and Disney Jr.

Love the pumpkins.. what a fun way to bring the family together when still adjusting to your loss.

I have a feeling your trip will be amazing. Looks like you have a lot of great plans and so fun with the drawing place.. I think my daughter would love that - wonder if we can sneak that in???

:banana:
How are things? How many days now? :)
Thanks for checking.:goodvibes I have been crazy busy.

Love the pumpkins.. what a fun way to bring the family together when still adjusting to your loss.

I have a feeling your trip will be amazing. Looks like you have a lot of great plans and so fun with the drawing place.. I think my daughter would love that - wonder if we can sneak that in???

Thanks for joining in.:wave2: My family loves the drawing class. It does take a little while to do it.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

26 Days!!!!:cool1::banana:

I have been extremely busy trying to get the house,kids,laundry,and trip all in order because I am having surgery on Wednesday. It is an outpatient nose/sinus surgery and will take me two weeks of doing nothing so that I will be ready for our trip.If I can get pictures uploaded to photobucket tonight I will do a proper update tonight :surfweb: We are about to head out to Rachel's last softball game.:drive:

I told myself I would not spend unnecessary money before we go but I couldn't resist a little Disney shopping...

First though,we got our Magic Bands! I am apprehensive about the whole "testing" process but was relieved to receive these in the mail.

I picked up shirts for Rae on clearance for $3-$6 for the trip. I don't mind buying her Disney shirts because she will wear them. Some of the shirts are pretty wrinkled because I pulled them out of her dirty clothes basket to take pictures.:thumbsup2

These are the shirts that I had made.Sorry the pictures aren't the best.

This is the only shirt I had made for Rebekah.

I did buy myself the Donner bag. I love it! I think it will be perfect for park touring.

I apologize that the pictures are too big and some are sideways.:( I don't have time to fix them right now and want to get this posted.:surfweb:
Day Four plans next...

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow :hug:

I love the shirts, they're very cute and by the sounds of it much cheaper than the ones at WDW plus they can be washed before they're worn. I have a thing about that, is it just me? :rotfl2:

I apologize that the pictures are too big and some are sideways.:( I don't have time to fix them right now and want to get this posted.:surfweb:
Day Four plans next...
They look fine to me, all the right way round and not too big :thumbsup2

Great purchases!! Good job on the other shirts as well. They all look great :goodvibes

I am all caught up!

I am so happy to see you are celebrating your DS life and including his memory in family events. I think that is a great. I read too much today to form much of a comment. But I wanted to check and and let you know I am thinking of you and your family. :grouphug:

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow :hug:

I love the shirts, they're very cute and by the sounds of it much cheaper than the ones at WDW plus they can be washed before they're worn. I have a thing about that, is it just me? :rotfl2:

They look fine to me, all the right way round and not too big :thumbsup2
Thanks!:flower3: She wears the shirts constantly. I am going to have to pack them and hide the suitcase or I will be washing/packing the night before we go!

Great purchases!! Good job on the other shirts as well. They all look great :goodvibes
Thank you!:goodvibes
I am all caught up!
I am so happy to see you are celebrating your DS life and including his memory in family events. I think that is a great. I read too much today to form much of a comment. But I wanted to check and and let you know I am thinking of you and your family. :grouphug:

THank you. Living without him is an every day struggle and we do the best we can.:grouphug:

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The surgery was worse than I thought and now I only have 15 days until we leave!!!:cool1::scared1::woohoo::eek:

Have so much to do. I will update later today with the next days plans and pictures from a package we received in the mail!! So excited to share but need to get the pictures on photobucket first. Also later today(its 3:30am) there will be a dedication ceremony at my kids' school for a memorial in Tyler's memory. Some students and family members have been working on it for several months and I haven't seen it. Peyton has put in a lot of hours on it and it has helped him to do something so special for his brother. I know it will be an emotional day.

I'm sorry the surgery was worse than you thought, I hope you're healing well :hug:

Sending you lots of love and hugs across the ocean for today :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter