Need (small) wedding gift ideas

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I am looking for some ideas for a small wedding gift for a couple we barely know. The gift is for an Italian neighbor of mine, we just chat when we are out in the yard, but I would like to get them a little something for their wedding next month. Any ideas?

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I have found the most appreciated gift is a Gift Certificate/Card from a place they are registered at. That way you can spend exactly what you want and they can get what they need!

Another idea is possibly a Sterling Silver Picture Frame.

I frequently default to nice but inexpensive picture frames or vases when in situations like that.

Picture frame is a nice idea. Can't do the gift certificate/gift card thingy, this is Italy and they don't do that sort of thing here.

With all of the YC fans out there, does anyone know if they have a wedding candle collection? I know I can check the web site, but I am too tired right now......it is almost 10 p.m. here and I have been up since 3:30 p.m., so DISing is all my tired brain can handle. And I know someone here will know the answer.

(See that I really am tired, I am rambling....)

The "Wedding Day" Yankee candle scent is nice too....I've given that as a small gift to a few co workers.

I dont know if you have any arts and crafts shows around you but my friend is an awesome painter and she makes these signs you hang outside that says " welcome to the ______" or just "the ________s" they are gorgeous and I know I love mine, mine has our last names and the year we were established.

Unfortuneately those kinds of crafts are not really to be found in Italy (at least in my experience). The candle and frame may work.

Any more suggestion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter