Need help with font

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
I am trying to download the "Decotech" font to use for my scrapbooking. While I have found the site, I can't figure out how to dowload it. I have dowloaded the "Waltograph" font and have it on my Microsoft Works, but I just need help in getting the "Decotech" to go there as well. :confused3 ANY help is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

If you go here: http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=1230 you can just click on the link that says "Decotech.zip"

That should open a window where you can choose "Save to Disk".

That will open another window that will allow you to choose where you want to save the file. Just make sure you write down where it is saved!

After the window closes, you need to go to "My Computer" & go to the place where the file was saved. You can double click on it & that should open WinZip (assuming you have that installed). Make sure you note where you are extracting the zip file to!

Then you need to "install" the font for most of the newer programs - I don't use MS Works so I'm not sure if you'll be able to use it w/o installing. (Sometimes you can just copy the TTF file into the Windows\Fonts folder & it works.)

If you need to install then go to the Windows\Fonts folder & choose: File-Install New Font and hopefully you can follow the instructions in the window that pops up at that point. The key points here are: 1) make sure you navigate to the correct folder to install & 2) make sure you highlight the file name before you click OK.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter