Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Amy! These are awesome!! I just have one last request...since I'm not very tech savvy, can you please let me know if I should just copy and paste into a word doc and print them and will they come out the right size for the candy wrappers? LOL!

Aiden LOVES these...I can't thank you enough!!!:thumbsup2

They are perfectly sized to fit the large size candy bar wrappers because that is the size that I use for my own personal treats. I always print from my photo editing software so I am unable to help with printing in Word but I think I have heard many/most people around here use Word to print.

Hi I see you have done a birthday design for Dylan, and would like to know if you could please do an invite and any of the other tags for Dylan's 6th Birthday in Skylander giants? He would be THRILLED as i havent been able to find anything else where. THANKS! Your Designs are awesome!!

Welcome to the DIS!!! I wasn't sure what you meant by 'tag' so I did a gift tag. If you need any others, let me know.

dylan_skylandersgiantsinvite6_zpse0a9b3ef.jpg

dylan_skylandersgiantsgifttag6_zps752eaf0c.jpg

I can't believe my luck. I've just flipped through all 25 pages of this thread. Your images are amazing! I was thrilled to find that you've already made some images for Cameron but unfortunately the age was off by one year and his birthday is in less than a week -- too late for a personalized request. Luckily, someone had previously requested some generic images that I can use for his party.

This thread is awesome. I will definitely be back for my other son's birthday in March!

Sorry I was unable to make your personalized items in time but I am glad you found some generic ones that would work for you!

Amy you are AWESOME!!!! I have been searching the web for Skylanders party images. I saved your generic Skylanders ones and I'm so excited. Thank you for creating these. You just made making party decorations, etc. so much easier. My soon to be 7 year old Nikolas is going to love them.

Thanks, Trisha

Hi, My son Nikhil 5th birthday, can some help me with the skylanders design . If you can help, it would be much appreciated!!!

I assumed this is the one you wanted. If you want any others, let me know.

nikhil_skylanders_zps398b83a8.jpg

Hi! My son wants a Skylanders Giants birthday party this year. His name is Kent and he is turning 11. I would love everything you have created in this theme. I am so excited to have come across this thread! You are amazing and so talented! Thank you!

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs...

kent_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpscd8c6007.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsefcc2d6e.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpse5e4e08d.jpg

kent_skylandersgiants_zpsbbd9170f.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantscandy_zps87166bbb.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps84d03a77.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantslanyard_zpsbf30d9a6.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantsround_zps269e3f29.jpg

kent_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps783cf657.jpg

I love these!!!! Can I please get one for Logan for his 7th birthday? Invitations, lanyards and water bottle lables would be amazing! Thank you!!

Would you like the regular ones (white) or the Giants ones (orange)?

Hi, I have a little boy who's turning 5 who's a big Skylander Giants fan. If anyone can share any tips on where I can obtain skylander giant designs to create birthday invites, etc. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

If you would like me to customize any of my designs for you, simply let me know which designs and what name or age you would like on them and I would be happy to help.

Then you would print the designs as you wish on your own.

Hi Amy,

I love your designs. My son loves Skylanders Spyro's Adventure. Would you be able to help me out and create designs for my son Alaster's 6th Birthday?

Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Candy Bag Label
Gift Tag
Round Label with the names
Yanliel, Andres, Jordy, Alejandro, Diego, Lucas, Bryce, Victor, Alex, Wyatt

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help.

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs... I didn't see a round one mentioned for Alaster so I went ahead and did one for him as well.

alaster_skylandersbagtopper_zpsc06bc1c4.jpg

alaster_skylanderscandy_zps4bc6fd71.jpg

alaster_skylandersgifttag_zps8acb9482.jpg

alaster_skylanderswaterbottle_zps38e73a76.jpg

alejandro_skylandersround_zpsac6f4805.jpg

andres_skylandersround_zps338a7740.jpg

jordy_skylandersround_zps13a15891.jpg

yanliel_skylandersround_zps127a02f9.jpg

diego_skylandersround_zpsbddc8424.jpg

victor_skylandersround_zps6596b929.jpg

wyatt_skylandersround_zps738d35c2.jpg

alaster_skylandersround_zps6235c89d.jpg

alex_skylandersround_zps2b808b73.jpg

And both Bryce and Lucas I had done in the past. The links to where they are, are below. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size design.

http://photobucket.com/images/bryce skylanders round?page=1

http://photobucket.com/images/lucas skylanders round?page=1

Amy you are AWESOME!!!! I have been searching the web for Skylanders party images. I saved your generic Skylanders ones and I'm so excited. Thank you for creating these. You just made making party decorations, etc. so much easier. My soon to be 7 year old Nikolas is going to love them.

Thanks, Trisha

You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to sign up for the DIS to show your appreciation. It means a lot to me!

Amy, THANK YOU so much! What a wonderful thing you are doing for so many people! You are awesome!

Amy, These are terrific like all of your work. Thank you so much for sharing your time & talent with the DIS!

Wow your work is amazing. I love the skylanders giants invites and thank you tags. My son is called Noah and it's soon to be his 6th birthday, would you be able to help please as I've done my very best to create an invite but it looks completely amateur in comparison to yours.
I would be so grateful and so would my son.
Many thanks and best wishes
Gemma
Xx

Wow your work is amazing. I love the skylanders giants invites and thank you tags. My son is called Noah and it's soon to be his 6th birthday, would you be able to help please as I've done my very best to create an invite but it looks completely amateur in comparison to yours.
I would be so grateful and so would my son.
Many thanks and best wishes
Gemma
Xx

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your designs.

noah_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps63cf95b7.jpg

noah_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpse3d87bfe.jpg

Thank you so much for the designs you made for Logan!! If it's not too much to ask, could you possibly make the spyro circle design with the name Braelyn? I found some you made with her brother's names and Braelyn is feeling left out and wants a tshirt too. We're on a time crunch, the party is Friday so if you don't get to it, no worries! But we would sure appreciate it if you could :) Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter