Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the designs you made for Logan!! If it's not too much to ask, could you possibly make the spyro circle design with the name Braelyn? I found some you made with her brother's names and Braelyn is feeling left out and wants a tshirt too. We're on a time crunch, the party is Friday so if you don't get to it, no worries! But we would sure appreciate it if you could :) Thanks again!

Thank you for letting me know your time frame so that I was able to get it to you in time...

braelyn_skylandersround_zpsdcfe0c2b.jpg

Would you be able to create the skylanders designs for my son's birthday? - Either Skylanders Giants or Skylanders Swapforce.

Michael's 9th Birthday. Can you put his name and age on all of them.

Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Round Label
triangle shaped banner

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help.

Would you be able to create the skylander giants designs for my son's birthday? - He (Trae) will be 6 and Loves Loves Loves Skylanders!

Circles with names Harper, Christian, Kaden, Trae and Maddox
Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Lanyards
Invitation
Tag with Name and year on bottom
Gift Tags

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help!

Krysta

Hi, i'm just looking for someone to help me make skylanders invites for my brothers birthday.. his name is Caleb & he's going to be 8. thanks you so much in advance.

Would you be able to create the skylanders designs for my son's birthday? - Either Skylanders Giants or Skylanders Swapforce.

Michael's 9th Birthday. Can you put his name and age on all of them.

Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Round Label
triangle shaped banner

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help.

Welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. Here are your requested designs...

michael_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zps9a1e969b.jpg

michael9_skylandersgiantsround_zps7092014b.jpg

michael_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps1c0600ac.jpg

michael_skylandersgiantscandy_zpsda4d0c80.jpg

Great job you are doing! They look fantastic. Any chance you could do a regular skylanders (not giants) with the name Jordyn? DD loves skylanders and this would make a great sign for her door. thank you so much!

Hi! I came across this thread and need help with my son's last minute request for a Skylanders birthday party. Could you please help us with invitations and thank you cards. His name is Deven and he is turning 8. Thank you so much and God bless!

Would you be able to create the skylander giants designs for my son's birthday? - He (Trae) will be 6 and Loves Loves Loves Skylanders!

Circles with names Harper, Christian, Kaden, Trae and Maddox
Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Lanyards
Invitation
Tag with Name and year on bottom
Gift Tags

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help!

Krysta

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs...

trae_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps80538fe9.jpg

trae_skylandersgiantsround_zpsda2c6b26.jpg

trae_skylandersgiantscandy_zps9fd8e14a.jpg

trae_sklyandersgiantslanyard_zps56ba4039.jpg

trae_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps6e0b2456.jpg

trae_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps789e504e.jpg

trae_skylandersgiants_zpscc4ef91f.jpg

harper_skylandersgiantsround_zpse2d80acb.jpg

kaden_skylandersgiantsround_zpsdd4dd7ba.jpg

maddox_skylandersgiantsround_zpsf01c8410.jpg

Christian was already done. You can find it here. Be sure to click on the thumbnail and save the full size design.

http://photobucket.com/images/christian skylanders giants round?page=1

Great job you are doing! They look fantastic. Any chance you could do a regular skylanders (not giants) with the name Jordyn? DD loves skylanders and this would make a great sign for her door. thank you so much!

Here is Jordyn's design...

jordyn_skylandersround_zps9d22cd74.jpg

Hi! I came across this thread and need help with my son's last minute request for a Skylanders birthday party. Could you please help us with invitations and thank you cards. His name is Deven and he is turning 8. Thank you so much and God bless!

I hope you are getting these in time... I wasn't sure what you meant by thank you card so I did the gift tag. I hope it is what you wanted.

deven_skylandersinvite_zpsdceda59c.jpg

deven_skylandersgifttag_zps4f31c5a7.jpg

After searching and searching for Skylander party ideas on the internet, I stumbled accross this post and the amazingly wonderful things you have designed. :lovestruc I would be so grateful if you could put together a package of the blue Skylanders for my son's 7th birthday. His name is Logan. I would love one of everything you have! It would save this mama hours and hours of party planning. Thanks in advance :)

After searching and searching for Skylander party ideas on the internet, I stumbled accross this post and the amazingly wonderful things you have designed. :lovestruc I would be so grateful if you could put together a package of the blue Skylanders for my son's 7th birthday. His name is Logan. I would love one of everything you have! It would save this mama hours and hours of party planning. Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs...

logan_skylandersbagtopper7_zpsfb9a68de.jpg

logan_skylandersbannertriangle_zps22bc394d.jpg

logan_skylanderswaterbottle7_zpsf28f9916.jpg

logan_skylanders7_zps6828a4c6.jpg

logan_skylanderscandy7_zps8eb9ea0f.jpg

logan_skylanderslanyard7_zps9e161c69.jpg

logan_skylandersinvite7_zps3ec00e74.jpg

Count me among the many others who have discovered this forum thanks to M_I_C_K_E_Y's Skylander birthday goodies. I searched this thread hoping you might already have a template for a "Chase" but didn't see one. Would it be possible for me to request the blue Skylander invitation/accessories for Chase's 6th birthday? The one's you did for Logan in the post before mine would be wonderful.

Thank you so much. :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter