Need help designing an invite for the Family Magic Tour

riu girl

DIS Veteran
We are taking the MK Family Magic Tour the first week of January and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for a computer generated invite (or any other kind of invite) I could leave on the kids (DD8, DS5) pillows that morning (preferably from Peter Pan or Wendy).
Has anyone done one of these before, if so, would you be willing to share some ideas with me?
I am not crafty at all, therefore, any ideas would be greatly apprecaited.
Thank you
Suzy V

How about a small card that is folded many times, maybe with the castle on the front and have gold pixie dust trailing from the castle over all the pages (which could say something like "follow the pixie dust and help me find peter pan" until the last page and on that page have tink and peter. And then maybe you can say something like, "great job! You've found Peter, now maybe you can help with another adventure in the Magic Kingdom on this date (blah blah blah) and help us find Captain Hook's golden hook!"

Okay, it's almost 2 am, dunno if that even makes sense :rolleyes:

Good luck with it. Maybe someone more creative than I will post something to help you out!

Have you checked out all the cool graphics on the sticky thread (DIS Design Gallery) at the top of this forum?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892887

You might want to contact one of the posters who will customize designs.

Julia&NicksMom has some great designs, below is a link to her designs.
http://kfeldmann.tripod.com/Disney Planning Resources.htm
I've never posted a picture before, but I'm going to try this to post an example! I think this one is so cute!! But they also have treasure maps, etc.
th_familymagictour125.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter