Need advice: which ADR to cancel/pay OOP

Nwfdrool

Mouseketeer
We have 5TS credits per person during our trip. We have the following ADRs booked:

Crystal Palace- dinner (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Play N Dine- lunch (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Narcoosee's- dinner
Askerhaus-princess storybook dining- lunch (worth it to pay OOP?)
Cinderella's Royal Table- dinner
Chef Mickey's-breakfast (will probably pay OOP)

I'd definitely keep Crystal Palace and CRT - I don't know if you can pay CRT OOP if you reserve on the dining plan (they usually require a prepay on that one, don't they), but if you can, you might want to consider paying for that one since it uses 2 ts and doesn't cost THAT much.

Assuming that you are traveling with young kiddies, I would keep both Crystal and Chef M.'s. Pay OOP for CM breakfast if necessary.

I would pay for CRT OoP. This si what I am doing. Seeing the meal is $40 pp and uses 2 TS. If you figure your getting $20 for each TS credit it's worth it to Pay OoP for it seeing most TS lunch and dinner meals are more than $20.

We have 5TS credits per person during our trip. We have the following ADRs booked:

Crystal Palace- dinner (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Play N Dine- lunch (should we cancel? or worth it to pay OOP?)
Narcoosee's- dinner
Askerhaus-princess storybook dining- lunch (worth it to pay OOP?)
Cinderella's Royal Table- dinner
Chef Mickey's-breakfast (will probably pay OOP)

The restaurants you have listed total 8 TS credits as both Narcoossees and CRT are Signature Dining Experiences. It really depends on the makeup of your party. If you have little girls, keep CRT but pay OOP.

From a value standpoint, the best meals to pay OOP are two credit meals, breakfasts or (if you have light eaters) places you can share meals. Truthfully, Akershaus is a better value than CRT, but CRT has the whole castle atmosphere going for it. I've never eaten at Play 'n Dine as I don't have very small children anymore.

It really comes down to the wants of those in your party. But with only 5 credits, you will probably have to do something with one of the SDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!