NCAA Tourney Brackets!

Mine isn't too bad. I missed Duke and OH St, but I totally called some of the other upsets!!!

Totally by accident.

mm1971 said:
Been working most of the day and not focused. I can't say I feel bad for you. I have to check mine now, you have me worried.:scared:

It's moments like this I miss paper brackets. Mine needs a one way trip to the shredder.

Well, there are officially no brackets left for the billion bucks. I guess Buffet's billions are safe!

Congrats to Tony. Not bad at #6. And Jim beat CJ. Good luck next year everyone.

Standings
Rank

Tony

Riley

Justin

loren

William

Norm

Steve

Andrew

Brett C. Williams

Barry

Congratulations Tony.

After day 1 and 2, I knew I didn't stand a chance. We'll have to do it again next year.

Can't wait for the tourney to start. Norm, anyone going to beat Kentucky?

Bracket complete and I did not pick UK as champ. The hard part now is to not go back and tinker with it before they lock selections out.

Can't wait for the tourney to start. Norm, anyone going to beat Kentucky?

I have them picked to win it all, which I doubt is much of a surprise. I usually pick UK to win it all every year, unless I pick UL to win it all. But, UK does have a special team this year and I hope they can finish it.

My faith in the Catholic conference has not gone well. Snowball's chance in Miami that I will be making noise in this year's bracket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter