National Pooh freindship Tour

nancy13

Earning My Ears
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger will be appearing at the Scarborough Town Centre Shopping Mall on Sat., Aug 4 th . Not sure of the hours will post later if I find out.:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc
Nancy13

Hi Nancy, thanks for the info. I marked my calendar! My family did the Winnie the Pooh Friendship Festival when it was in Niagara Falls a couple years ago. It was a lot of funny ~ tons to do. We meet all the characters and there was even a show. They picked dd to go up on stage with two other kids and they did a WINNIE THE POOH GAME SHOW, dd won a t-shirt. Looking forward to the one in Scarborough ~ maybe we could do an informal DISmeet for coffee during the festival!

How cool! Thanks for the info. I'd like to get to see that, and it would be great to meet after for coffee.

I don't know Scar. TC at all ~ it there a food court? Timmy's? Disney Store? where we could meet for coffee? Once we learn the time of the festival, maybe we could all meet an hour or so before for a coffee. Sandra

I work at that mall so I know my way around pretty well. There is a Disney store on the upper level by the mall elavators. There is also a Timmy's in the food court. ( Usually a realllyy long line). Oh and Tigger and/ or Pooh are scheduled to be there from 11:00AM TO 3:00 PM.
Nancy.:bounce: :bounce:

Hello, do you know if there will be a special beanie or pin available ?

It doesn't sound like it is an offical Disney event so there wasn't any mention of a pin or beenie. Sorry:confused: :confused:

It seems Wal Mart is an offical partner for this event. They have just opened a new store in the Scar. Town Centre when I was in there yesterday the had t-shirts for children with the Pooh National Friendship tour logo on them. I didn't see any stuff toys but I didn't make it to the toy dept. Haven't gotten a chance to look at the Disney store yet. Will try tommorrow before work.;) :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter