Mypoints Point Perk Codes

Can someone explain this to me? I use mypoints but have no idea what these perk codes are for?
I didn't get it either, so I Googled it. If you go to the MyPoints website, there's a place in the top right corner that says "Point Perks" under your name and points. If you click on it, a thing pops up that allows you to enter the codes people have been providing on this thread. I really don't know how you find the codes yourself, I've just been using the ones other posters have provided. I'm sure there is a way to find clues but it hasn't been explained the way they did with the Snowflake game etc.

I didn't get it either, so I Googled it. If you go to the MyPoints website, there's a place in the top right corner that says "Point Perks" under your name and points. If you click on it, a thing pops up that allows you to enter the codes people have been providing on this thread. I really don't know how you find the codes yourself, I've just been using the ones other posters have provided. I'm sure there is a way to find clues but it hasn't been explained the way they did with the Snowflake game etc.
Thank you!

I found the spot and it looks like you ca fine the codes on fb and twitter. I just copied the code into the box and got 4 points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter