My "Under Oath" PTR - Lots of Pics!!!

I've just finished reading you ptr, good stuff. I love all your "buys" and can't wait to buy them myself. Keep up the great work on your pre-trippie, I can't wait to read more.

Now I'm off to read your DBFF's ptr. You gals are going to have so much fun.

Love the pics of all the outfits! They all look great - but I especially love the dresses for your DD.

Funny ride pics too! Will be waiting for more of those from your upcoming trip! :)

I've just finished reading you ptr, good stuff. I love all your "buys" and can't wait to buy them myself. Keep up the great work on your pre-trippie, I can't wait to read more.

Now I'm off to read your DBFF's ptr. You gals are going to have so much fun.

So glad to have you along! I can't wait for DBFF and I to report back about how all of our hard work and planning paid off! :goodvibes

Love the pics of all the outfits! They all look great - but I especially love the dresses for your DD.

Funny ride pics too! Will be waiting for more of those from your upcoming trip! :)

I think the DH's are coming up with some new ideas for our ride photos - we should probably all be a little worried about that! :rotfl: Those two are crazy!

A friend of mine is having a shopping trip at a huge outlet mall this Saturday for her birthday, so I'm hoping to find some good deals for our trip! (I need more stuff, right? LOL!) They have a Disney Store Outlet there!!!! :banana:

Hi,

You're children are cute. How many times have you guys been to Disney? Or was this your frist trip? I'm new to all of this. :)

Hi,

You're children are cute. How many times have you guys been to Disney? Or was this your frist trip? I'm new to all of this. :)

I've been 3 times as a child, DH went 2 times also as a child, we went together on a senior trip, went over 10 times while we lived close by, and have had 2 actual week-long family vacations there. So, we've been a good bit - but there is always something new every trip that we haven't done before. It never gets old for us. :goodvibes Thanks for reading - hope you stick around for the rest of the report. :)

Wow that's awesome. I will stick around. My friend has told me about this and it looks very interesting.

Love the pics and the update! I really need to get more done with mine. I can't believe that we have 15 days left!!! Boy do I need to get some secret packing done!! :goodvibes

Love all the outfits and the ride pictures are hilarious! Waiting for more...popcorn::

Sara

Quick little update - DD has decided that she doesn't want to do BBB any more. Said she would rather have more spending money for souveniers. :goodvibes She also rationalized that it would only last a day, but a toy would last a long time. :rotfl: I love to hear her reason things out - she's so mature. Anyhoo, I'll be cancelling that appointment in the next couple of days. I posted the info on the Theme Parks board, so if you or anyone you know wants a BBB appt. at the castle on 9/15/08 @ 8:15a.m., let me know and I'll be happy to get it switched over. :goodvibes

14 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has your daughter already done BBB? If so, I can understand wanting the $ for souveniers! :) Are you freaking out about tropical weather as much as I am???!!! :scared1:

Has your daughter already done BBB? If so, I can understand wanting the $ for souveniers! :) Are you freaking out about tropical weather as much as I am???!!! :scared1:

She did the BBB for her birthday last year and absolutely LOVED it!!!!! So, she definitely didn't want to cancel b/c she didn't enjoy it. But, she LOVES to shop (don't know where she gets that from :rolleyes1 ) so she would rather have the extra $$$ to spend. She's so level-headed sometimes that it's scary. :goodvibes

Tropical weather??? I can't imagine to what you are speaking of! Surely, there couldn't be anything brewing out there that could possibly interfere with our home life or (GASP!!!!) our Disney vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: All joking aside, I am not freaking out - YET! I tend to under-react to these sorts of things but once I see where it's exiting Cuba and they have a better grid of it's path I will probably enter panic mode! :scared1: LOL! I know this sounds totally selfish, but I'm more worried about my vacation being cancelled than our home. :goodvibes

I know this sounds totally selfish, but I'm more worried about my vacation being cancelled than our home. :goodvibes

Glad I'm not the only one in this mode of thinking! :rotfl2:

I'm hoping Gustav will be out of the way by our trip, but there are some things behind that one that I'm worried about!!!

Don't have much to update today - except for this:
13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you are so close!!! I am SOOOOOOOO jealous, I'm seeing green....lol. I hope all goes well between now and then....

I hope all goes well between now and then....

Yeah me too!!!!! :goodvibes
Gustav.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts