My "Under Oath" PTR - Lots of Pics!!!

DAY 1

Arrive at New Orleans International Airport by 4:30a.m. for flight to Orlando.
Should get to POR some time between 10a.m. and 11a.m.
After checking into resort, grab late breakfast or early lunch
Head to Epcot!
Return to resort around 5:30p.m. to get ready for dinner
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at 7:15p.m.
Return to resort for a good night’s sleep!

DAY 2

Breakfast at Crystal Palace – 8:05a.m.pooh:
Spend the day at Magic Kingdom
Return to resort around 2:00 for rest and showers
Dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table – 5:35p.m. princess:
Go to EMH at Epcot after dinner

DAY 3

No breakfast plans this day
Go to MGM (morning EMH)
Lunch at Sci-Fi – 11:10a.m. :cool2:
Catch the Block Party Bash at 3:00p.m.
Head back to resort for rest and showers
Family Photopass Session at the Poly – 7:00p.m.
Dinner at ‘Ohana – 7:40p.m.
Dismeet at Beaches ‘n Cream – 9:00ish

DAY 4

Go to Animal Kingdom :simba:
Lunch at Yak & Yeti – 11:00a.m.
Return to resort around 3:00 for swim, rest, showers
Narcoossee’s for Dinner – 7:10p.m. (Adults only – kids going to Mousketeer’s Club) :woohoo:
Go to EMH at Magic Kingdom

DAY 5

Girls go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 8:15a.m.
Stay at Magic Kingdom
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern – 11:30a.m.
Go back to resort around 3:00 for swim, rest, showers
Dinner at 1900 Park Fare – 7:30p.m.
Go to EMH at Hollywood Studios

DAY 6

Breakfast at Chef Mickey – 8:10a.m. ::MickeyMo
Head to Epcot after breakfast
Lunch at Coral Reef – 1:10p.m. :fish:
Arrive at Orlando International Airport by 7:00p.m. for flight home :scared:

Up Next . . .

Could I really be considering changing an ADR this late in the game???

OMG, what ADR are you thinking about changing??? I have been thinking the same thing! LOL!

So here’s my latest ADR doubt . . . Liberty Tree Tavern. :confused: At the time that we booked it, the lunch was still a character meal so it kind of sold me over the other MK restaurants. But, my only options other than LTT and CP (already eating there) are Tony’s Town Square and The Plaza????? And I haven’t really heard enough about either of them to really consider it. The other thought I was pondering is that other than the BBB, we really don’t have to be in MK that day. We will have already visited all 4 parks at this point, so we really could go wherever we want! We could really eat lunch at anywhere in other words. DH and I really don’t like the idea of using one of our meal credits for a CS (want to get the absolute MOST out of the DxDDP) so we’re looking for a TS place. Would love to hear any thoughts/suggestions. :flower3:

Love the pictures of all the loot - always exciting to see everything all in one spot! I've never seen the travel size Downy Wrinkle Releaser - great idea!

As far as your LTT reservation - we've never eaten there and now I wish I would have while it was a character meal. We've eaten at Tony's and though it gets many bad reviews we really enjoyed it!

The rest of your plans look great!

Okay, so I have made an ADR change! :goodvibes I knew it was only a matter of time before I would find a reason to call a CM! Oh, and he was such a good one, too – wish I had gotten his name. . . anyhoo, I was able to score us an ADR for Boma’s breakfast buffet at 9:45a.m. on Monday. :banana: So my “DAY 5” now looks like this:

DAY 5

Girls go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 8:15a.m.
Breakfast at Boma – 9:45a.m.
Park hop to wherever we feel like (maybe hop over to HS and grab fastpasses for RnR and ToT to use during EMH)
Go back to resort around 3:00 for swim, rest, showers
Dinner at 1900 Park Fare – 7:30p.m.
Go to EMH at Hollywood Studios

So what do you think? I’ve heard lots of great things and seen some delicious pictures of Boma’s breakfast buffet so I think we made a good switch!

Love the pictures of all the loot - always exciting to see everything all in one spot! I've never seen the travel size Downy Wrinkle Releaser - great idea!

As far as your LTT reservation - we've never eaten there and now I wish I would have while it was a character meal. We've eaten at Tony's and though it gets many bad reviews we really enjoyed it!

The rest of your plans look great!

The Downy was with the other travel size things at Wal-Mart, otherwise I never would have thought of it. :goodvibes

Oh, and I forgot to ask, where did you get those rain coat/ponchos? They are cute.

I got them at the "Family Dollar" by my house. I would be happy to look and see if they have any more if you don't have one of those stores near you. They were only $4 which I found to be great considering they had Disney characters on them!

I got them at the "Family Dollar" by my house. I would be happy to look and see if they have any more if you don't have one of those stores near you. They were only $4 which I found to be great considering they had Disney characters on them!

Thanks for the offer - that was very nice of you. :flower3: I just looked up Family Dollar online and we have a few in our area so I will check it out. Thanks again!

We had so much going on last night that I didn't have time to take pictures of those other pieces of clothing that I was missing. But, I got this off of the old navy website to show you. This is the dress that Brooke is going to wear to Hoop-Dee-Doo! The pattern along the bottom is like that of a bandana - super cute on her too!!!
clothes1.jpg

We had so much going on last night that I didn't have time to take pictures of those other pieces of clothing that I was missing. But, I got this off of the old navy website to show you. This is the dress that Brooke is going to wear to Hoop-Dee-Doo! The pattern along the bottom is like that of a bandana - super cute on her too!!!
clothes1.jpg

I wonder if they still have them?!?! :confused3

Hi Melonie! I followed you over from your DBFF's pre-trip! I recognized you in one of your pictures - I think you may have posted on my Thanksgiving trip report. :confused3 I think so anyways. :confused3 Your family is beautiful and I'm really enjoying your pre-trip! Can't wait to hear how everything works out! I feel like I have stumbled onto a really good trip report! (Well, 2 of them actually) :) Are you and Katie going to do a joint TR or just keep them in two separate ones for the trip portion too?

Love all the outfits/shirts/travel stuff! And your itinerary sounds perfect! :thumbsup2 Love your daily outline - might have to steal it if you don't mind! :rolleyes1

Can't wait to read more!

Sara

Hi Melonie! I followed you over from your DBFF's pre-trip! I recognized you in one of your pictures - I think you may have posted on my Thanksgiving trip report. :confused3 I think so anyways. :confused3 Your family is beautiful and I'm really enjoying your pre-trip! Can't wait to hear how everything works out! I feel like I have stumbled onto a really good trip report! (Well, 2 of them actually) :) Are you and Katie going to do a joint TR or just keep them in two separate ones for the trip portion too?

Love all the outfits/shirts/travel stuff! And your itinerary sounds perfect! :thumbsup2 Love your daily outline - might have to steal it if you don't mind! :rolleyes1

Can't wait to read more!

Sara

Hi, Sara! :yay: Yes, I do remember your "herding cats" trip report. :goodvibes I'm so glad you came over to my PTR! Katie and I are going to do 2 separate trip reports - it's so hard to keep a group of 9 together in the parks that I will imagine our families will be apart a good bit. Of course, we will all have the same ADRs - oooh, so maybe we could do a joint dining review. That would be fun! I think my DH wants to get on here this weekend and add some comments so keep watching for that.

Thanks for the compliments on my family. :goodvibes And go right ahead and "dis-lift" that daily outline girl! I would be honored! ;)

Cute dress! Perfect for Hoop Dee Doo!

Thanks! :goodvibes I can't wait to post pics of their outfits for each day - I'm so proud of all my finds for this trip! Of course, not having to shop for any clothes for DH and myself left alot more spending room for the kiddos which is always fun! :)

Katie and I are going to do 2 separate trip reports - it's so hard to keep a group of 9 together in the parks that I will imagine our families will be apart a good bit.

Split apart? What's that? I only travel with families that have to STAY TOGETHER THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!!!! :rotfl:

:rolleyes1

This is going to be a lot of fun! I'm so glad I found your report! I'm going back in October with just my own hubby and kids (plus 3 grandparents :rolleyes1 ) but it should be slightly less "herd-ish". Just hoping I can get my MIL to "walk with purpose" when I need her to! Not all the time, but on occasion I might need her to not "walk like she's drinking a latte"! :rolleyes1

Looking forward to more...

Sara

Split apart? What's that? I only travel with families that have to STAY TOGETHER THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!!!! :rotfl:

:rolleyes1

This is going to be a lot of fun! I'm so glad I found your report! I'm going back in October with just my own hubby and kids (plus 3 grandparents :rolleyes1 ) but it should be slightly less "herd-ish". Just hoping I can get my MIL to "walk with purpose" when I need her to! Not all the time, but on occasion I might need her to not "walk like she's drinking a latte"! :rolleyes1

Looking forward to more...

Sara

:rotfl: Too funny!!!! You'll have to let us know how the MIL situation works out for you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter