My "Under Oath" PTR - Lots of Pics!!!

Split apart? What's that? I only travel with families that have to STAY TOGETHER THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!!!! :rotfl:

:rolleyes1

This is going to be a lot of fun! I'm so glad I found your report! I'm going back in October with just my own hubby and kids (plus 3 grandparents :rolleyes1 ) but it should be slightly less "herd-ish". Just hoping I can get my MIL to "walk with purpose" when I need her to! Not all the time, but on occasion I might need her to not "walk like she's drinking a latte"! :rolleyes1

Looking forward to more...

Sara

That is hilarious!!! I too read your "hearding cats" :rotfl: I think that I can speak for Melonie and I when I say that we totally understand "space" while we are on vacation. We have both been to WDW on those types of trips where the accompaning people wanted to be joined at the hip 24/7! :scared1: There are going to be times that we will want to spend some quality time with our familes, but we will still get all 9 of us together each evening and have dinner together! It's going to be a great trip and I personally can't wait! OMG I just remembered that we are in the "teens" now! Only 19 days left!!!!:woohoo:

Just think about this - when we get back from our trip and start our reports, your countdown will be so much lower!!!!! :banana:

This is true! Woo-hoo! :banana: Although how will I ever get all that last minute stuff done when I will have 2 great reports to read all the time! :confused3 Doing it as a surprise is hard! I can't do as much stuff "out in the open" as I did last time. Like Katie was saying in her PTR, I have to go behind closed doors and organize things for a second before someone is knocking to come in! "what are you doing in there, mommy?" I hope I can make it through!

I can't wait to hear how both the surprises go (yours to hear that their friends are coming with them, and Katie's BIG surprise that they are going) Should be so much fun!

Sara

This is true! Woo-hoo! :banana: Although how will I ever get all that last minute stuff done when I will have 2 great reports to read all the time! :confused3 Doing it as a surprise is hard! I can't do as much stuff "out in the open" as I did last time. Like Katie was saying in her PTR, I have to go behind closed doors and organize things for a second before someone is knocking to come in! "what are you doing in there, mommy?" I hope I can make it through!

I can't wait to hear how both the surprises go (yours to hear that their friends are coming with them, and Katie's BIG surprise that they are going) Should be so much fun!

Sara

I can totally relate my friend! It is so hard to do things without them catching on. Yesterday when Melonie and I met for lunch, she had to disguise some printing that she had done for me for the trip! We constantly talk in code using Dis abbreviations, lol!:disrocks: My youngest starts her pre-k school Monday, so it should be easier to get a few things done in the mornings while she is there! I can't wait! :goodvibes

I can totally relate my friend! It is so hard to do things without them catching on. Yesterday when Melonie and I met for lunch, she had to disguise some printing that she had done for me for the trip! We constantly talk in code using Dis abbreviations, lol!:disrocks: My youngest starts her pre-k school Monday, so it should be easier to get a few things done in the mornings while she is there! I can't wait! :goodvibes

And don't forget our "little ears free" brunch next week! We probably will still talk in code just out of habit. :goodvibes

And don't forget our "little ears free" brunch next week! We probably will still talk in code just out of habit. :goodvibes

Are you talking about our " WE ARE LEAVING 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY BRUNCH" I am sooooo there. It will be nice to be able to openly talk about it! :goodvibes

You two are cracking me up with your "code" talk! I tried to surprise my daughter twice - once failed and once worked! The reaction when it works is just priceless!

OK - I need to go read Katie's report now so I can hear both sides of the story.... :rolleyes:

:yay: Me! Me! Me! :rotfl: Okay, so ever since DH said that he found an awesome Under Armour backpack that he wants and he is going to be the "bearer of the bag" this year, I've been shopping for "the purse". You know, the just big enough, yet still small enough, yet fits all of my girly supplies - you know a girl can't be caught unprepared at a photo-op! :snooty: :lmao: Anyhoo, I thought I had found "it" 2 weeks ago when I scored a small Tommy Hilfiger bag at Stage for $7.49, but after looking over it outside of the "it's on sale" trance, I realized that it was actually quite hideous! :lmao: So, I did what any good daughter would do, I gave it to my mom who is thrilled over it and has already put it to use! :thumbsup2 Okay, so fast forward to today where at Marshalls I stumble onto this beauty!

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

I know right? It's perfect! Everything I was looking for! So, now I'm all :dance3: and ready for my busy weekend! I hope you guys have a great one and I'm sure I'll see you around :surfweb: .

:confused3
:yay: Me! Me! Me! :rotfl: Okay, so ever since DH said that he found an awesome Under Armour backpack that he wants and he is going to be the "bearer of the bag" this year, I've been shopping for "the purse". You know, the just big enough, yet still small enough, yet fits all of my girly supplies - you know a girl can't be caught unprepared at a photo-op! :snooty: :lmao: Anyhoo, I thought I had found "it" 2 weeks ago when I scored a small Tommy Hilfiger bag at Stage for $7.49, but after looking over it outside of the "it's on sale" trance, I realized that it was actually quite hideous! :lmao: So, I did what any good daughter would do, I gave it to my mom who is thrilled over it and has already put it to use! :thumbsup2 Okay, so fast forward to today where at Marshalls I stumble onto this beauty!

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0

DSCF0004.jpg

I know right? It's perfect! Everything I was looking for! So, now I'm all :dance3: and ready for my busy weekend! I hope you guys have a great one and I'm sure I'll see you around :surfweb: .

Ok, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You need to tell me more about this Under Armour backpack. Jason and I took turns with backpack duties last time, however I am not bringing that one again, It was too big. We didn't need all that room. Lol! Maybe if Jason likes the backpack that B is getting then he would want to wear it....maybe. It is supposed to keep you cooler?

Love the bag Melonie! It does indeed look perfect! Good job handing off the Tommy one! :laughing:

Sara

What a great PTR. :worship:

This is too funny. :lmao: I was thinking of doing a PTR and came across yours. I count the beans too for a living, so I understand your itinerary and ADR's being on an Excel spreadsheet. Mine are too. :thumbsup2

The pics of some of the clothes you got for your son also look eerily familiar.....like you took the picture of my DS's closet.

Your itinerary looks awesome. I took Colin to the Hoop De Doo last October when we went. My calling at 8:00am 180 days out got us in the front row. Sorry about the big pic. I don't know how to shrink it????

IMG_2934.JPG

You did a great job taking advantage of the DDDP plan.

See you at Beaches 'n Cream.

18 More days until we are relaxing at POR and soaking up all that Disney Magic!!!!

Oh and you should check out the pic that I posted on my PTR.....Jason designed it.....you have officially been warned :lmao:

What a great PTR. :worship:

This is too funny. :lmao: I was thinking of doing a PTR and came across yours. I count the beans too for a living, so I understand your itinerary and ADR's being on an Excel spreadsheet. Mine are too. :thumbsup2

The pics of some of the clothes you got for your son also look eerily familiar.....like you took the picture of my DS's closet.

Your itinerary looks awesome. I took Colin to the Hoop De Doo last October when we went. My calling at 8:00am 180 days out got us in the front row. Sorry about the big pic. I don't know how to shrink it????

You did a great job taking advantage of the DDDP plan.

See you at Beaches 'n Cream.

I think all of the kids in our group are going to love HDDR - we're so excited to start our trip off with this one the first night! Thanks for the compliments to my PTR - you should definitely start one of your own. Be sure and post the link. :thumbsup2

18 More days until we are relaxing at POR and soaking up all that Disney Magic!!!!

Ooooooooh, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and you should check out the pic that I posted on my PTR.....Jason designed it.....you have officially been warned :lmao:

WOW! That boy has way too much imagination! LOL!!!!!!!!

Love the bag! Looks just perfect for your needs and nice color too!

Woo Hoo on the 18 more days!! :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Thanks! :goodvibes I can't wait to put it to use - 15 days to go!!!! :banana:

Are you ready?!?!?! :banana:

yakyeti.jpg

Aaaahhhh!!!!!! So ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so here is the post that I promised you guys a couple of days ago. :goodvibes Each picture is the outfits for each day of our trip - the set on the left is for the daytime and on the right is for that night (we have breaks planned every day for "refreshing") ;) I'll post Brooke's first and then Bo's afterward:

Shirt Brooke is wearing the morning we arrive (don't have shorts yet) and the dress for HDDR that night:
DSCF1006.jpg

Outfit for MK day and dress for CRT that night:
DSCF1001.jpg

Outfit for DHS day and dress for 'Ohana that night:
DSCF1002.jpg

Outfit for AK day and outfit for the kids' club that night (those are browns, not black):
DSCF1003.jpg

Outfit for MK day (and rockstar makeover at BBB) and dress for 1900 Park Fare:
DSCF1004.jpg

Outfit for Epcot our last day and flight home:
DSCF1005.jpg

Set for the morning we arrive (nothing for HDDR yet):
DSCF1007.jpg

Set for MK day and CRT that night:
DSCF1008.jpg

For DHS day and 'Ohana that night:
DSCF1009.jpg

Set for AK day and kids' club that night (no shorts yet):
DSCF1010.jpg

Set for our 2nd MK day and 1900 Park Fare that night:
DSCF1011.jpg

Set for last day in Epcot and flight home:
DSCF1012.jpg

Stay tuned for my next post - much more interesting than clothing! :thumbsup2

Okay, so I dug out our funny ride pictures from the past years and scanned them to post for you guys - enjoy!

DH, DS (back row), DBFF's DH and DS (in front of my boys) - the DH's are on their cell phones:
Picture4-1.jpg

Tower of Terror February '07 (DD and I are at the bottom left, and DH and DS are bottom right) Mine and Brooke's faces are HILARIOUS in this one!!!!
Picture3-1.jpg

DH, DD and I on EE the week after it opened (in April of '06) - it was DD's first thrill ride and DH was so excited to take her on it! That's me behind them on the 2nd row - DD tells everyone that I was crying, but I'll never tell! :lmao:
Picture2-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter