My Name Is NOT Broccoli!

I forgot to write:

I'm trying to decide what to do about the NYE gathering. I will hopefully go to CA in the fall to see my brother (in the army in Monteray CA). I can probably sneak in a Disneyland day on that one. :). Then I am trying to plan a trip just for my goddaughter and I...i still have to talk to her mom & dad about dates but I'm thinking February 2012. Although, I could take her in December...,hmmmmm.... Now the wheels are turning!!

I've been gone all weekend and just thought I'd check to see if the new TR has started. If so, I'd love to get the link! :) Thanks.

We are back from probably our best week at the World. Memom and Jill - thank you for organizing the BIG Small World Meet. Julie - so sorry we took off without you. It got a little hectic with the rain and us all at the exit. The CM's were moving us along. But, I'm glad I got to meet you before we took off to CRT. To all the Disers there - it was great to meet you, too. And, your families. I feel like I "know" you from your reports. And, Amy - the stickers were great. Abby loved them and they came in handy throughout our trip.

I have a cute story to tell. Before the meet, it was raining, but our family did a quick spin on a wet Dumbo. We spotted Jill with the girls in line to go on after us. Brooklyn picked our Dumbo since we "dried" the seat for them. But, it started to rain while they were on Dumbo:eek:. They have such great attitudes about it and had fun with it (I think - Jill?). After the ride, I saw a drenched Brooklyn running around Fantasyland as us adults were seeking cover. Families were asking her if she was with her mommy (of course Memom and Jill were right there watching), but Brooklyn just kept on going with the biggest smile. She ran over to us at the Dumbo covering and gave Abby the cutest thumbs up:lovestruc

Brooklyn also gave Abby the courage to try out Thunder Mountain:thumbsup2 We were hoping to meet up with them so Abby could ride with Brooklyn, but it didn't work out. But, Abby wanted to meet back up with Brooklyn to let her know she went on it and LOVED it. Thank you Brooklyn:worship:

You're right MeMom, in 17 weeks we'll be in Disney. :) We're leaving July 2nd & will get there the afternoon of the 3rd. Can't wait!!

We're driving this time, so we're leaving Friday afternoon and going as far as we can - hopefully, Valdosta or even northern Florida. Then we'll drive on in first thing the next morning.

I forgot to write:

I'm trying to decide what to do about the NYE gathering. I will hopefully go to CA in the fall to see my brother (in the army in Monteray CA). I can probably sneak in a Disneyland day on that one. :). Then I am trying to plan a trip just for my goddaughter and I...i still have to talk to her mom & dad about dates but I'm thinking February 2012. Although, I could take her in December...,hmmmmm.... Now the wheels are turning!!

February would be less crowded, but then again, park hours or shorter. Christmas decorations are fun to see, but sunshine in February was awesome, too. It's a tough choice.

I've been gone all weekend and just thought I'd check to see if the new TR has started. If so, I'd love to get the link! :) Thanks.

Not yet. Jill will put it up here. She thought she'd be able to start it last night or tonight, but don't hold her to that. Sometime this week, for sure.

We are back from probably our best week at the World. Memom and Jill - thank you for organizing the BIG Small World Meet. Julie - so sorry we took off without you. It got a little hectic with the rain and us all at the exit. The CM's were moving us along. But, I'm glad I got to meet you before we took off to CRT. To all the Disers there - it was great to meet you, too. And, your families. I feel like I "know" you from your reports. And, Amy - the stickers were great. Abby loved them and they came in handy throughout our trip.

I have a cute story to tell. Before the meet, it was raining, but our family did a quick spin on a wet Dumbo. We spotted Jill with the girls in line to go on after us. Brooklyn picked our Dumbo since we "dried" the seat for them. But, it started to rain while they were on Dumbo:eek:. They have such great attitudes about it and had fun with it (I think - Jill?). After the ride, I saw a drenched Brooklyn running around Fantasyland as us adults were seeking cover. Families were asking her if she was with her mommy (of course Memom and Jill were right there watching), but Brooklyn just kept on going with the biggest smile. She ran over to us at the Dumbo covering and gave Abby the cutest thumbs up:lovestruc

Brooklyn also gave Abby the courage to try out Thunder Mountain:thumbsup2 We were hoping to meet up with them so Abby could ride with Brooklyn, but it didn't work out. But, Abby wanted to meet back up with Brooklyn to let her know she went on it and LOVED it. Thank you Brooklyn:worship:

Jill said she texted you and didn't hear back, so we thought maybe Abby just didn't want to ride. I'm glad she did. Brooklynn loves it!

Because it was raining when we were in Fantasyland, I don't have many pictures. I would have ridden Dumbo to get over-the-wall pictures, but since it was raining and we were about to meet up with everyone, I went and hid under a kiosk. I didn't want to look any worse than normal. ;)

Thank you for the Desset Party pictures, Poolrat. I am going to be sick after all that yummy goodness. I can't wait to see how hyped up all the kids will be afterwards. What was I thinking?:rotfl2: 3 boys ages 7, 8, and 9 and 1 girl, age 10 eating all that sugar! Fun, fun, fun.

Thank you for the Desset Party pictures, Poolrat. I am going to be sick after all that yummy goodness. I can't wait to see how hyped up all the kids will be afterwards. What was I thinking?:rotfl2: 3 boys ages 7, 8, and 9 and 1 girl, age 10 eating all that sugar! Fun, fun, fun.

:rotfl2: I would make sure you have time after to burn it all off either in the park or back at your resort. :rotfl2:

Once again thank you for organizing the SW meet, it was a blast. We have been home long enough to unpack the car and pick up the cats and I am headed for bed. Things can be unpacked tomorrow.

I will get the new report started on Wednesday evening. I pulled in my driveway last Wednesday at 10:45 pm and had to be at work at 6:20 Thursday morning. I worked Thursday 6:20am-5:00pm and then left straight from work and drove to the town 45 minutes from my house where my friend was in the hospital after having her 2nd little girl while we were at Crystal Palace on Tuesday. We didn't get home until 8:30. Friday was another 6:20am-5:00pm day then dinner and a quick grocery run for milk and eggs then crashed. I intended to start the report Saturday, but Rebecca ended up in the ICU with a pulmonary embolism and so I spent the day cooking food for her family and headed back to Decatur to deliver it and help out however I could. Sunday was open house at school and Brooklynn had a skating playdate with several of her classmates. I closed the school today and I close tomorrow, but Wednesday I should return to my regular schedule and get this trip report started. I will post the link here as soon as it is up and thanks for your patience!

Take your time, Jill! No one's going anywhere and we'll wait patiently for you to catch up on life. :)

Jill,
I hope your friend is OK. It sounds like you should take some time to rest before you worry about starting a new report.

I will get the new report started on Wednesday evening. I pulled in my driveway last Wednesday at 10:45 pm and had to be at work at 6:20 Thursday morning. I worked Thursday 6:20am-5:00pm and then left straight from work and drove to the town 45 minutes from my house where my friend was in the hospital after having her 2nd little girl while we were at Crystal Palace on Tuesday. We didn't get home until 8:30. Friday was another 6:20am-5:00pm day then dinner and a quick grocery run for milk and eggs then crashed. I intended to start the report Saturday, but Rebecca ended up in the ICU with a pulmonary embolism and so I spent the day cooking food for her family and headed back to Decatur to deliver it and help out however I could. Sunday was open house at school and Brooklynn had a skating playdate with several of her classmates. I closed the school today and I close tomorrow, but Wednesday I should return to my regular schedule and get this trip report started. I will post the link here as soon as it is up and thanks for your patience!

:faint:

No worries. Take your time, we all get it when life happens. I hope things settle down for you soon. :hug:

i saw your posts on facebook Jill! How is your friend doing?

Hugs are sent your way BrooklynnsMommy .

Hope your friend is better soon. :grouphug:

Take care of yourself first! :hug:

Take all the time you need...we understand how life can get in the way.

The DIS is acting weird today...somehow the post I did this morning is lost and this one vanished a minute ago too....:confused:

Nighty night all!

Jill - I hope your friend is doing ok! That sounds awfully scary! It's sweet of you to do such a kind thing for her family. I hope life calms down for you soon! :goodvibes We will all wait patiently! Life always gets away from me...

They'll be in sugar heaven!

:rotfl2: I would make sure you have time after to burn it all off either in the park or back at your resort. :rotfl2:

Yeah, maybe a couple of laps around the park and a nice three mile jog around the resort before bed time. ::yes::

Once again thank you for organizing the SW meet, it was a blast. We have been home long enough to unpack the car and pick up the cats and I am headed for bed. Things can be unpacked tomorrow.

It was good to see you again. Hope your husband didn't think we were crazy people....or axe murderers. Every time an 'online' friend meeting is mentioned, people think axe murderer! :laughing:

I hope you have plenty of time to relax. It takes a few days to get over a Disney trip. Jill and I had to go right back to work Thursday, and it was not easy. I ended up taking a real nap Saturday afternoon, and I fell asleep at the computer Sunday afternoon. :surfweb: I'm caught up now, but I think it might take Jill until next weekend, since she's had a lot more to do than I have.

Wow, Jill. Sounds like reality really bit you with a vengeance. Hope that your friend is doing better and that things calm down for you. :goodvibes

Take your time, Jill! No one's going anywhere and we'll wait patiently for you to catch up on life. :)

Jill,
I hope your friend is OK. It sounds like you should take some time to rest before you worry about starting a new report.

:faint:

No worries. Take your time, we all get it when life happens. I hope things settle down for you soon. :hug:

i saw your posts on facebook Jill! How is your friend doing?

Hugs are sent your way BrooklynnsMommy .

Hope your friend is better soon. :grouphug:

Take care of yourself first! :hug:

Take all the time you need...we understand how life can get in the way.

The DIS is acting weird today...somehow the post I did this morning is lost and this one vanished a minute ago too....:confused:

Nighty night all!

Jill - I hope your friend is doing ok! That sounds awfully scary! It's sweet of you to do such a kind thing for her family. I hope life calms down for you soon! :goodvibes We will all wait patiently! Life always gets away from me...

Wow, Jill, you really had to return to the real world with a bang! I am exhausted just reading about it all! Hang in there! :hug:

Wow, Jill. Sounds like reality really bit you with a vengeance. Hope that your friend is doing better and that things calm down for you. :goodvibes

I don't know if she'll be here this morning, so I'll fill you in on what little I know. I think Rebecca is now at home, and she has family there to help her. She also had some issues with her first pregnancy, but not this bad. Hopefully, she is on the road to recovery and to the crazy life that is being a mommy of two precious little girls. The family has had a rough few weeks, as her grandad passed out a couple of weeks ago (at church, I think) and had to go to the hospital. I'm sure they are all ready for some drama free days.

Trent is coming in this weekend, and I hope I can have all my kids under one roof for a few minutes here and there. Jarvis is getting baptized Sunday, so I am also hoping we can have a big meal together to celebrate that.

Have a good day, all!

Jarvis is getting baptized Sunday, so I am also hoping we can have a big meal together to celebrate.

That is so awesome!! I know all of you are thrilled! I got baptized at about his age (well more like 18). I remember being so nervous that the preacher wouldn't be able to pull me back up after I went down being that I was an adult! :laughing: He told me to just bend my knees instead of "falling" backwards and I'd pop right back up! :rotfl: I know he thought I was a nut for sure! But that might be some good advice for Jarvis since he is quite the big fellow! ;) But I am so happy to hear that! I know that will be a wonderful day for him and all of you too! :littleangel:

I don't know if she'll be here this morning, so I'll fill you in on what little I know. I think Rebecca is now at home, and she has family there to help her. She also had some issues with her first pregnancy, but not this bad. Hopefully, she is on the road to recovery and to the crazy life that is being a mommy of two precious little girls. The family has had a rough few weeks, as her grandad passed out a couple of weeks ago (at church, I think) and had to go to the hospital. I'm sure they are all ready for some drama free days.

Trent is coming in this weekend, and I hope I can have all my kids under one roof for a few minutes here and there. Jarvis is getting baptized Sunday, so I am also hoping we can have a big meal together to celebrate that.

Have a good day, all!

My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with Jill's friend as she recovers.

It is wonderful that all your kids will be under one roof. I know their will be alot of of hugs and picture taking.

Wonderful news about Jarvis, I know this weekend will be filled with blessings and great memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter