My Name Is NOT Broccoli!

Please go to the doctor, MeMom. Maybe they can give you some pain pills so you can rest easier on your time off. Love the story behind the title. I can imagine Brooklyn with her hand on her hip while she is saying that her name is not broccoli. I am surprised that she didn't throw in "you Ninny" at the end of the statement.

Page five... better late. Falling down stairs is the worst, but do take care of yourself.... broken anything is not good!

I'm here! :goodvibes So glad to continue joining in on your adventures!

Yikes, MeMom...are you ok? :eek: Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're feeling better.

I know that you will be shocked MeMom, but I agree with you. It does sound like you have bruised or cracked a rib and pain control is the only thing you can do. However, if you start getting worse, have trouble breathing, etc. YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR. Just my two cents. Watch it closely.
I am on my last day of work. Tomorrow, I am seeing a few patients and then leaving for the airport!! My boys are so excited to be staying at the hotel that the monorail goes through. Mommy is too!!

I hope you have a most wonderful time! :santa:
Keep us in mind when you are taking pictures.

I've been making it fine on Advil and an occasional Aleve. As long as I don't lift anything (or cough or sneeze), I'm okay.

Signing on for another funfilled report. I don't chime in often,but I do love following along. I'm with you on the cold weather. I still have snow that hasn't melted from last weekend. North Carolina isn't supposed to be this cold!

We love it when people chime in, so do so any time.

We're supposed to get a break in the weather for a day or two, but then another cold front is right behind it. I even heard one teacher say today she had heard about more snow coming on Monday.

Ya'll got that much snow???!! Or are you up in the mountains?

MeMom: Please take care of yourself!

I guess I should be grateful we are in Middle Tennessee and not over in Knoxville. They get a lot more stuff than we do.

I'm good. Thanks. :)

MeMom! Hope you start feeling relief soon. You and I would be a sight if we both got the giggles now. You and your ribs and me and my sore incisions. Laughing through the pain... I got tickled at Ty last night and it hurt to laugh. Needless to say my bunch thought it was very funny to see me hold my stomach and laugh and grimace in pain at the same time.lol
Really though hope you feel better soon and can't wait to hear more about your trip.(trips)

Oh yeah... I'm still on the fence about a spring trip. Denny says for me to go. He'll give me the trip for my Christmas present. But, I feel with all these extra(doctor, hospital) bills the responsible thing to do may be to wait. Plus I can't get my cousin to give me a for sure so it would be a solo trip. I'm never solo at home so I don't know how I would handle 3 or 4 days alone. lol We'll see. I think a very low airfare would be what pushes me one way or the other.

We'd be a sight, alright. Yes, it very much hurts to laugh.

I don't know about the trip. I really would only want to go for a couple of days alone, I think, either at the beginning or end of a family trip. That's just me, though. You may be very happy for more days without anyone with you, and you could probablly meet up with Disers for company when you wanted to.

Oh MeMom! I hope you feel
better very soon!! Sounds like a nasty fall.

It was not pretty. I would like to watch it on video, though, in slow motion. :laughing:

Late but here. Hope you get your aches better soon!

A teacher is not supposed to be late.

Oh MeMom I hope that rib gets better soon. Please take it easy so it can heal. It's a good thing you'll be getting out of school after next week.

I am pretty excited about two weeks off coming very soon. :dance3:

We got about an inch or two. We are not in the mountains just in the middle of a bunch of trees, so we have areas that don't get a lot of sun.

You can keep that snow over in your neck of the woods for now. I'll take a couple of snow days in January and a couple more in February. Then it'll be time for spring break. :thumbsup2

Oh MeMom I hope you feel better soon My sister took a spill in the street last night. She's ok her knee is just all banged up. It's been freezing here (30 degrees) and I think it's been making the city sidewalks extra slick. I can't stand cold weather, the hotter the better for me.

You guys be careful. At least I do not have to worry about ice - yet.

Please go to the doctor, MeMom. Maybe they can give you some pain pills so you can rest easier on your time off. Love the story behind the title. I can imagine Brooklyn with her hand on her hip while she is saying that her name is not broccoli. I am surprised that she didn't throw in "you Ninny" at the end of the statement.

It is very possible that she said 'Ninny' at some point. She's quite a silly girl. I can't wait to see her and her crazy little sister again on Sunday. :love:

Page five... better late. Falling down stairs is the worst, but do take care of yourself.... broken anything is not good!

Wigd was late, too. Were you two hanging around out in the halls making googly eyes at cute boys? ;)

I don't need any broken anything - you are correct. I do not want to waste a bunch of sick days.

I'm here! So glad to continue joining in on your adventures!

Yikes, MeMom...are you ok? Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're feeling better.

Our stuff is not nearly as exciting as yours, for sure!
But, what we do, we're happy to share with anyone who is interested.

We have come to an ugly moment in our trip.
Someone left these on our doors.

IMG_8085.jpg

Not nice at all.

Capturing a little real Disney World TV.

IMG_8086.jpg

I think it was just the big girl and me this morning.
We were on a different kind of bus, but I can't remember what the outside was like.

IMG_8088.jpg

We were going to Hollywood Studios to see Ariel Girl. :woohoo:

Brooklynn is into horses these days.

IMG_8090.jpg

This was a K in my alphabet game.

IMG_8091.jpg

Over at Ariel's place.

IMG_8095.jpg

IMG_8096.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8100.jpg

IMG_8102.jpg

We stopped for a minute to see some Playhouse Disney friends.

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8105.jpg

Brooklynn danced along to a little HSM action.

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

Very simply - a flower.

IMG_8109.jpg

Outside the bathroom, an appropriate advertisement.

IMG_8111.jpg

You can add us to the freezing outside and inside! Our furnace went out last night and DH has been trying to get it working again. Its not that old which is the irrittating part. Hopefully we will not have to replace it and hopefully our pipes do not burst. We have electric baseboard heating upstairs so we can still be in the house! Hopefully it is fixed tonight!

Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you are a little less sore!

A few merchandise pictures.

IMG_8112.jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

IMG_8115.jpg

We had not seen Beauty and the Beast in the previous couple of trips, so it was time to see an old favorite again.

IMG_8116.jpg

He was not nice to the old lady, so she poofed him into something ugly.

IMG_8117.jpg

IMG_8118.jpg

The townspeople thought she was beautiful, but strange.

IMG_8119.jpg

A girl who wanted to read???

IMG_8120.jpg

IMG_8121.jpg

I'm so great and wonderful. Let's all sing about me!

IMG_8122.jpg

IMG_8123.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8125.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8129.jpg

IMG_8130.jpg

IMG_8131.jpg

IMG_8132.jpg

Disney costuming is always superb.

IMG_8134.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

IMG_8136.jpg

The old softie. :)

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8142.jpg

IMG_8143.jpg

IMG_8144.jpg

Love's power changes the Beast.

IMG_8147.jpg

He still needs a groomer, though.
Dude's hair is a mess.

IMG_8148.jpg

IMG_8149.jpg

IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_8151.jpg

Happily ever after.

IMG_8152.jpg

Time to meet up with Bella, who had stayed back at the room for a while.

IMG_8154.jpg

Oh yeah, she had grown-ups with her, too.

We watched some Streetmosphere.

IMG_8156.jpg

IMG_8157.jpg

It was decided that we would not stay at this park, so we headed out the front.

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8160.jpg

That's all for this evening. Night night!

You can add us to the freezing outside and inside! Our furnace went out last night and DH has been trying to get it working again. Its not that old which is the irrittating part. Hopefully we will not have to replace it and hopefully our pipes do not burst. We have electric baseboard heating upstairs so we can still be in the house! Hopefully it is fixed tonight!

Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you are a little less sore!

That's not good at all! My heat and air system has held out longer than I ever dreamed it would, so whenever it goes out, hopefully not on a freezing cold day, I will not be able to complain.

I probably will complain, but I will have no right to. ;)

I hope you get it fixed soon, and I am glad you have some heating options. We have one baseboard heater downstairs, but it would do very little to combat the cold we're having now.

Oh man! No computer for two days and I miss the start of a new report! (well sort of new.) Well, I'm here!

It's so cold in Knoxville :cold:

I just love that show! I haven't seen it in a while, either, maybe next trip.

Stay warm!!! Our HIGH on Sunday is 6 degrees - brrr!!!! (With a temp like that, can they really call it a high?!)

Nothing puts a damper on vacation than seeing the envelopes of doom. :sad2:
And that also means the stories and pictures from the trip are ending. Thank goodness you have another trip to tell us about!

Thanks Jill for loading more pictures in the middle of all your busyness. Brooklynn sound very busy as well. I didn't know she was a ballerina.

Memom,

I hope you feel better soon. I enjoyed going along on Memom and Brooklynn's princess morning. I am looking forward to seeing where you went next.

I hate getting the ME stuff on your hotel door.:headache:

Looks like you're making the best of your day even with that dreaded envelope. A true girls morning.

signing on, in, up.
I am very excited to read this trip report- see?

:cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo::surfweb::thumbsup2

Our stuff is not nearly as exciting as yours, for sure!
But, what we do, we're happy to share with anyone who is interested.

I beg to differ! Disney is always an exciting adventure and I LOVE hearing about your trips! :hug:

BOO for the Magical Express envelopes...that is never a good thing! :sad2:

You got some fantastic shots of Beauty & the Beast. That is one of my favorite shows in the parks! :goodvibes

What a nasty fall you took. Hope you have a very speedy recovery!

Loving all the Beauty and the Beast pictures. You have some very nice ones there:). What a nice morning you and Brooklynn had!

I'm here! It's sad to see the one report come to an end, but I'm thrilled to read about the next one! And hopefully, in proper MeMom and Jill fashion, it will take us directly to our departure dates. :banana: :goodvibes

Jill - I hope your night out with the friends was a good one! It feels so good to have adult conversation and only have to cut your own food every once in a while, doesn't it? How did you like Tangled? We LOVED it. Just tonight Joe mentioned how he wanted to see it again!

MeMom - I hope that rib heals up quickly. That is NOT fun. I've never cracked one, but I have bruised one and even that was miserable. :hug: The worst part is, even if you do go to the doctor, they can't do anything about it except maybe give you a tight wrap and some pain killers. Blah. :sad2: Hopefully it will just heal up quickly!

He still needs a groomer, though.
Dude's hair is a mess.

This made me laugh out loud! :rotfl:

We haven't seen B&tB in a while either, I'm going to have to be sure to make it in Feb/March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter